Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Inactive Meetup Groups > RT Booklovers Convention 2015

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth P Anyone planning to attend RT Booklovers Convention in Dallas in May?

The following VF book authors will be there: Ann Aguirre (Grimspace), Ilona and Gordon Andrews (Magic Bites), Maya Banks (In Bed with a Highlander), Rachel Caine (Ill Wind), Kresley Cole (Poison Princess and Shadow's Claim), Carolyn Crane (Mind Games), Grace Draven (Master of Crows), Jennifer Estep (Karma Girl), Charlaine Harris (Wolfsbane and Mistletoe), Eloisa James (Desperate Duchesses), Bec McMaster (Kiss of Steel), Richelle Mead (Succubus Blues), Gena Showalter (The Darkest Kiss), Linnea Sinclair (Gabriel's Ghost), and CL Wilson (Lord of the Fading Lands).

message 2: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

Felicia (feliciaday) | 740 comments Mod
I wish I could be there but I'll be in Europe. I have always wanted to attend!!!!!

message 3: by Shawnie (new)

Shawnie | 107 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Anyone planning to attend RT Booklovers Convention in Dallas in May?

The following VF book authors will be there: Ann Aguirre (Grimspace), Ilona and Gordon Andrews ([book:Magic Bi..."

Hi, I'm going for the whole convention! Anyone else? Let's try to get together. :)

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth P I'll be there! And I'm all for a get-together.

message 5: by Shawnie (new)

Shawnie | 107 comments Great! Let's figure out a meetup. :)

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth P I've put together my tentative agenda using the RT site (wow was that a little overwhelming!) and now I'm just waiting to see if any of my favorite authors (like Ilona Andrews) are doing informal get-togethers. Let's plan a time for a meet-up a little closer to May. In case meeting up on the fly ends up working best, my username on Twitter is @PickettPhD

message 7: by Shawnie (new)

Shawnie | 107 comments Ok, sounds great. I'm also working on my agenda, and there is so much to do! I also volunteered to help at various times. Where do we hear about particular authors? I have a list of my "want to see in person" authors. :)

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth P I've seen authors announce informal ("not RT offical") gatherings/events through facebook or twitter in the past. I think Ilona and Gordon Andrews met fans at a coffee shop last year. On facebook Grace Draven has mentioned wanting to do a get-together at a pub away from the hotel, but hasn't set a time or day. Also on facebook RG Alexander (and others) are organizing a group to go see Pitch Perfect 2 on Friday night.

message 9: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Williams (sandy_williams) Ilona now has a post on her blog asking if readers want to get together for an informal meetup.

I believe last month's author, Rachel Bach/Rachel Aaron, will be there, too.

message 10: by Shawnie (new)

Shawnie | 107 comments Thanks for the info!

message 11: by Sean Lookielook (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
This thread has been locked because it has been inactive for more than two years. Please contact a moderator if you want to continue using this thread. Otherwise, you can begin a new topic for your area or event.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.