Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Kahayatle (Apocalypsis, #1)
This topic is about Kahayatle
❤ BUDDY READS-IN PROGRESS > Kahayatle by Elle Casey starting Jan. 29, 2015

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vega_girl | 6624 comments This thread is to discuss the book. Don't forget to post spoilers!!

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments It already started :o

I'll start late girls :/

Vega_girl | 6624 comments No it just started today. I was just excited to get it up. I am starting later today

\( ̄<  ̄)>

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments Vega_girl wrote: "No it just started today. I was just excited to get it up. I am starting later today

\( ̄"

LoL Barb

Vega_girl | 6624 comments *sigh* Dean

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Prologue ...I forgot how awesome her dad is!!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments chapter 4....I am sucked in.....(view spoiler)

message 8: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments Only Prologue and chapter one done .. I was like what's happening WTH but Chapter one did explain things

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chapter 4 (view spoiler)

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments Hey Barb I know this book is the first in series but does it work as a standalone or do I have to read the whole series ?

Vega_girl | 6624 comments The whole series it has evil cliff hangers.....but read the first one and make sure you like the writing style before you get them all.

message 12: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments That means I'm gonna read the whole series .

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Yay!!! I'll read it with you!!

Chapter 8(view spoiler)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Finished!!! This book should be made into a movie.....although it never will because it is to disturbing...... I think this has some of the best fight scenes I have ever read....I want. to see her fight on screen!!!

message 15: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments Oh Barb I have though about this series and unfortunately I have decided to read another whole series and I already have it

So I have to postpone this for a little while because I can't read two series in the same time and I can't read this book and stop

Vega_girl | 6624 comments That's not a problem!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments What is the other series

message 18: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments The Lunar chronicles.Do you want to read it with me ?

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I haven't heard of those!! I am going to look for funny smut after I read a hard book I like to read something fun.

message 20: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments hahahah Omg yes that's the best relief after a hard book . I decided to read this series because it's a spin off Cinderlla

and if you want something funny but it's not smutty ..we can read together Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Awesome I got it. I am reading Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber first since I need latter "E" books for the two month challenge but I'll read that one next!!

message 22: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments Awesome. Tell me what do you think of "Easy" when you finish