Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone question

Favorite Book in the Series?
Julianna Grossman Julianna Jan 28, 2015 02:19PM
Personally, picking a favorite Harry Potter book would be like having to pick a favorite child (not that I have children, but you know what I mean).

The deathly hallows, mainly because i love the tale of the three brothers

Line Petersen Have you read the tales of barden the beedle? The tale of the three brothers is included in that book! :-)
Feb 02, 2015 01:45AM · flag
****Kelly***** I loved that one!!! i also like the one with the warted pot
Feb 09, 2015 12:12PM · flag

The Prisoner of Azkaban followed by the Order of the Phoenix. Sirius <3

deleted member Jan 30, 2015 01:43PM   0 votes
The Goblet of Fire, mainly because of the ending.

deleted member Feb 01, 2015 07:14AM   0 votes
Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix i loved it :)

Line (last edited Feb 02, 2015 01:50AM ) Feb 02, 2015 01:49AM   0 votes
I have 2 of-all-time-favorites the first and the last!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is my choice. And my favorite chapter is 'The boy who lived'.
It has innocent, imaginativeness and creates nice story line for the followings, and full of sadness, joyfulness and hope at the same time.

If HP books were children, I think it would be the smallest, the carefree dreamy one and usually gain slightly more love from parents.

I mean, come on. Who doesn't love that child?

'The Order of the Phoenix' was just incredible. It was the 1st book I had to wait for to be published and it just was... OMG, perfect. Then comes 'Prisoner of Azkaban' because of its topics of friendship and, well, because I really, really love Lupin and Sirius.

Prisoner of Askaban but Deathly Hallow is a close second.

The Goblet of fire. It is my favorite because Harry is not treated like a child anymore, and the dark times are comming. His childhood is getting over and he's dealing with those typical teenager stuff...

Though i hold most of the early books to high standard and have read multiple times i think i'm slightly tipped towards 'The goblet of fire'.

The Goblet of Fire, hands down. It's such a turning point for the series and manages to be a great bridge between the more fun early books and the later dark books. It wasn't until Goblet that I went from thinking they were fun books to thinking they were great.

Prisoner of Azkaban for 1 reason. LUPIN

I can pick a favourite, but I find it impossible to pick a last favourite. There's honestly very little gap between the book I like most and the others. But The Order of the Phoenix just has this special place in my heart and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it's the longest so I get to spend more time with Harry, or because it was the turning point in the series where everything got serious.

My favorite is The Half Blood Prince!

I really liked Deathly Hallows.

I don't want to give spoilers
It was very nicely played.
It had a very smooth ending, leaving us wanting more and well all of my questions from the series answered.

First it was the Goblet Of Fire, but now I love the Half Blood Prince even more! The "twist" about who the Half Blood Prince is, is just amazing!!
(That person (no spoilers ;) ) is also my favorite character :D )

I will say The goblet of fire and also the order of Phoenix

The chamber of secrets followed by the goblet of fire.

I love the third one because that's the first appearance of Lupin and Sirius, and I love the seventh one because that's the magnificent end to the tale.

I read the sixth and seventh in English all by myself, so they are special in that way. But story-wise...nothing will ever beat the first book. It's when the magic first presents itself, the excitement, and the novelty.

The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Deathly Hallows

my order : 7135642