Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Looking for an editor and BETA reader(s)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Danielle (zoedaniellexx) | 32 comments Hi,
I am looking for an editor and beta(s) to read my NA/ romance and erotic book.

message 2: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (drumgenie) | 162 comments Hi Zoe,
I would be happy to discuss your novel further with you. Please check out my website, and if you are interested, please contact me at DrumGenie@yahoo.com
http://silviasreading.webs.com/

Best of Luck!
Silvia

message 3: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Danielle (zoedaniellexx) | 32 comments Hi Sylvia,

Thank you so much for your response! I will email you right away.

Thanks
Zoe x

message 4: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Dunn (httpwwwjsdunnbookscom) | 3 comments Looking for a beta reader(s) for novel of ancient Ireland and the north Atlantic at mid Bronze Age, 1600 BCE. Length is around 250 pp.

Here's the flavor, from the Author's Note:
" The fractured and dark tale, The Destruction Of Derg’s Hostel, inspired this novel. It tells of young Conaire chosen to lead at Tara, of the restrictions placed on him from a mysterious figure in a bird-cape, and his downfall.

...Readers are invited to peel back the layers of an almost hallucinatory world that Conaire Mor navigated to find his destiny."

Inquiries welcome!

message 5: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments Zoe, I'm interested. Cassiefite@gmail.com

message 6: by Lin (new)

Lin | 213 comments Mod
If anyone is looking for a UK editor, you're very welcome to check out my website, www.coinlea.co.uk. I offer paid beta, with structural and style feedback, and editing/proof reading services.

message 7: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Trask (sheilatrask) | 13 comments Hi, Zoe,

Congrats on your manuscript! I can help with next steps . . . I offer paid beta and manuscript critique services at www.sheilamtrask.com. Or feel free to email me at sheilatrask@hughes.net.

Sheila