American Westerns discussion

Black Bart Reborn
This topic is about Black Bart Reborn
Black Bart Reborn

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bonnie Marlewski (bonniemarlewski-probert) | 3 comments Steve Bartholomew is a prolific, talented writer of historical fiction that focuses on the Old West and the interesting characters of that era in our history. You are sure to love anything he writes! Check out his writing at http://stevebartholomew.com - all of his books are also available on amazon.

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 130 comments The book sounds interesting, thanks for sharing Bonnie. My middle name is Bartholomew so I think it's cool and rare to see someone else with the name.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 130 comments I actually saw a segment on Black Bart on an episode of "Mysteries at the Museum". The called him the Gentleman Bandit or something like that because like it says in the book there, he used to rob Wells Fargo trains and only Wells Fargo trains. During one of his first robberies a wealthy woman tried to hand him her jewelry but he kindly declined it and told her to keep it as he was only on the train to rob Wells Fargo.