What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Children's Book - Monkeys in Outer space with gorgeous illustrations

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miri (new)

Miri | 1 comments I'm looking for a children's book that I can't remember the title of. I got it for a family member so my recollections are vague.

The book had monkeys in space/the sky, the plot wasn't about the monkeys or space it just happened to contain monkeys as the characters and they were in outer space. The most recognizable feature of the story was the illustrations, they were gorgeous.

The story was sweet, perfect for bedtime, it had beautiful black space backgrounds and bright beautiful colors.

I believe this book is relatively new from 2000's-Now

I purchased it second hand 3-4 years ago.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments Do you remember anything about the story besides the monkeys and space? What were the monkeys doing in space?

Anything about the cover?
Feel free to post anything you remember no matter how small.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Miri, are you still looking for this book? People have had their books identified after much diligence -- even as long as 6 years after the first post.

If you are looking, you can bump this thread every month or so to keep it at the top of the Unsolved folder. That way, more eyes will see it, and someone is bound to recognize it!

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 851 comments Reminds me of a movie... Something Z and Outer Space...

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Miri, are you still looking for this book?"

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.