Walworth Library Book Club discussion

Loving Frank
This topic is about Loving Frank
2015 Book Club Selections > 2015 Loving Frank

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beth (beppy76) | 20 comments How are things going? Are you enjoying the read? Let us know - but NO SPOILERS YET!

Bridget | 12 comments I love that the group is on goodreads now. I won't be starting the book just yet, because I'll have forgotten most details by book club night.

Beth (beppy76) | 20 comments Don't forget we meet on Tuesday to discuss this... interesting novel! Have you finished it yet? Did you expect the ending? Any great questions you would like focus on during our discussion? Here is the place to share!

Bridget | 12 comments About 2/3 through. I keep putting the book down to look up pictures of him, pictures of her, pictures of the architecture...

Jeanne | 6 comments I just started it today. If the weather wasn't so bad I'd love to take a ride into the city to see the house he designed off East Ave.

Bridget | 12 comments We should arrange a field trip for when the weather clears!

Beth (beppy76) | 20 comments That is a great idea! We can look into that.

We also have a DVD biography on Frank Lloyd Wright that was highly recommended by a book clubber. I will have it at the meeting tonight :)

Beth (beppy76) | 20 comments We've met but that doesn't mean the conversation has to be over! Have more thoughts? Want to ask a question? Share an opinion? Have at it!