What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Romantic Suspense; A security detail is put on a model, by her father and brothers, after someone tries to attack her in public. One of the security guys is a scarred (facially) war veteran

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (last edited Jan 28, 2015 09:24AM) (new)

Nancy | 1 comments A security detail is put on a model, by her father and brothers, after someone tries to attack her in public. One of the security guys is a scarred (facially) war veteran. He and her start to fall for one another. They have to travel to paris for a photo shoot for her, where she starts getting targeted by a terrorist that is after her father. I think the hero's nick name may have been "Swammy" or something similar?

Does anyone know the author or title? I can NOT remember it for the life of me! Thank you,
Nancy

message 2: by True (new)

True | 23 comments When Day Breaks (KGI, #9) by Maya Banks It sounds like this book but the nicname is different.

Nancy wrote: "A security detail is put on a model, by her father and brothers, after someone tries to attack her in public. One of the security guys is a scarred (facially) war veteran. He and her start to fall ..."

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
Nancy, was True's suggestion your book?

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments I second True's suggestion!

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Nancy, was True's suggestion your book?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.