Fangirls & Fanboys discussion

Books > Book You jusT Finished

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
I just finished Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare it was so good!!

message 2: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman . It was amazing! It was so well writen and the characters are great. I can't wait for the next one!

message 3: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

message 4: by Ava (new)

Ava | 34 comments I just finished Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth :(

message 5: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Oh, I'm sorry!! :(

I just finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Just finished Cinder and Scarlet.

Halfway through Cress...

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments OH MY GOSH Y'ALL I JUST FINISHED CRESS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A TRILOGY SO I THOUGHT THAT THAT BOOK WAS SUPPOSED TO WRAP EVERYTHING UP SO I JUST GOT TO THE END AND I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT. . . I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG UNTIL THE LAST BOOK COMES OUT AND Y'ALL I THINK I JUST DIED BECAUSE I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE BOOK HAD ENDED UNTIL I REACHES THE FRONTSIDE OF THE LAST PAGE AND OH MY GOSH I'M DEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAD

Okay everyone, please pardon my rant, but it is 1:20 a.m. where I live, so my house is momentarily void of people willing to listen to me rant and I had no clue where to find a proper place to put that so, ummm, yeah. Obviously, I just finished Cress by Marissa Meyer. And in case you got the wrong impression from my rant, it's amazing and you should definitely go read it ASAP. ;)

Also, THAT reaction is the reason that I usually wait for all books of a series to be published BEFORE I begin reading. . . :P

message 8: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Just finished For Real

message 9: by Nyx (new)

Nyx (nyxlivenet) | 121 comments I just finished To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

message 10: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 9 comments I just finished Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

Just another Fangirl (fangirl4ever101) I loved the darkest part of the forest

message 12: by Thirrin (new)

Thirrin Lindenshield | 27 comments The Queen of the Tearling. It was amazing!!

message 13: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey. It was really good!

message 14: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons. It was really good. It was well written and I liked the main character a lot. Plus I think it's a stand alone and that is a very nice change from all the series I have been reading. Also it means it all gets tied up in one book and the drama doesn't get dragged on and on and on through lots of books.

message 15: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. It was so amazing. If you haven't read the Throne of Glass series yet, do it is so good. This was probably my favorite in the series though it is hard to pick between this one and Heir of Fire.

message 16: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima. This is the third book in the Seven Realms series. It was so good!

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Just finished reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone! A friend of mine actually said he didn't like it, but I loved it. Will probably buy it soon.

message 18: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima. It was the last book in the Seven Realms series. It was an amazing ending to the series!!

message 19: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 13 comments I just finished Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard loved this series.

message 20: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I just finished Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes