Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 2 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5837 comments Mod
Ezi & Lou - Pretend

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16355 comments Mod
I hope this was better than the last one

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments LOL Things have been so dry I will settle for it not being any worse than the last one . . . that I may have liked?? Can't remember!

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

I think this will be a last day kind of read.

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments That means Saturday, 2/28?

message 7: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "It's only 268 pages."

only? try trying to read with Caleb touching stuff, kissing you, and saying "mommy, can I play on your ipad?"
But I need this angsty read, I need it:D

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Trust me, ONLY was said in a highly sarcastic tone.

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments And I'm starting to feel like I'm chasing you around GRs.

message 10: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "And I'm starting to feel like I'm chasing you around GRs."

LMAO. I like being chased. I am a tad of a tease

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments LMAO Uh-huh. Just like you're a tad of an angel!

message 12: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "LMAO Uh-huh. Just like you're a tad of an angel!"

I never said I hadn't fallen :D

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Let me see your knees.

message 14: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "Let me see your knees."

why not my back or butt?

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Down girl. Your exhibitionistic tendencies are showing. Okay, both.

message 16: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "Down girl. Your exhibitionistic tendencies are showing. Okay, both."

Snickering...my goodies ain't free. LMAO!

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments (Lou scrapes eyes off ceiling)

LMAO! Just what I would expect from a tease.

message 18: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Chapter 1: the music teacher arrives.

message 19: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

I didn't enjoy book 2 that much so Wes and Bray aren't favs of mine.

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Wow, you are really making progress. I haven't started the Tremble book yet, and if I get to it tonight it will be late. I have a phone conference that I'm praying not to fall asleep on, and then I MUST finish reading book 3 of a series I am HOOKED on. I will try to read Tremble and Pretend simultaneously. Hope I remember to keep breathing! LOL

message 21: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "Wow, you are really making progress. I haven't started the Tremble book yet, and if I get to it tonight it will be late. I have a phone conference that I'm praying not to fall asleep on, and then I..."

Lou, read books that are hitting the spot.
Don't worry about tremble or Pretend. It's okay if you don't even read them. I only read it because Caleb kept me up last night and there was no school today because of that "snow" fall from Sunday.

Pretend isn't as good as tremble so far, so don't sweat it.
I think I will try (Watch Me) Break You (Run This Town, #1) by Avril Ashton next.

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "Wow, you are really making progress. I haven't started the Tremble book yet, and if I get to it tonight it will be late. I have a phone conference that I'm pr..."

I liked WMBY, but then I'm a diehard Avril Ashton fan. I think I'll read (Watch Me) Unmask You (Run This Town, #3) by Avril Ashton next. The slumber party is Friday night.

message 23: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou, I love these covers.

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "Lou, I love these covers."

They are beautiful. Did you notice there are no models used on the covers for this series?

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Btw, how bad is Pretend? It's one of my challenge books so I have to read it.

message 26: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Oh no. I did not say it was bad at all. I'm only on chapter 3. I watched Switched by Birth, black sails and played UNO with my kiddos.
Well, I was guiding Caleb as he was putting down any card he felt like regardless of color

message 27: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

I am shocked that this is the same author who wrote Collide because Stay and Pretend were not engaging to me.
I have had to fight myself not to put it down and switch to something else TWICE.

But I am not feeling GAvin or Mason.
Issue with Mason--he's feelings about his parents and (view spoiler)

Gavin: I feel for him because that's harder

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Ezi, did you finish this book? I am somewhere in Chapter 4, and I'm not sure what I think. I keep waiting for something to happen. Pretend has over 250 pages, so this isn't a short read. I am determined to power my way through.

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments It's interesting how you can't always predict who prefers bottoming.

message 30: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ wrote: "Ezi, did you finish this book? I am somewhere in Chapter 4, and I'm not sure what I think. I keep waiting for something to happen. Pretend has over 250 pages, so this isn't a short read. I am deter..."

I didn't enjoy it. It was boring. I'd never met a bossier bottom than Mason. He was full of it. His parents loved him and he was so damn self centered

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Well, I finished it. I enjoyed Pretend much more than I initially thought I would. (view spoiler)

4 Stars!

message 32: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 2 stars

They didn't tell him he was adopted but that wasn't reason enough to be an ass. He could be angry but when he started saying how he knew something because tehre wasn't a connection---That's when he lost me.

Lots of families are connected by other means, not blood. He never once said they treated him badly. He should man up and say he wanted a business of his own making, and not to follow the families footsteps. HE should have said he was tired of Issac instead of using the "lie" as his excuse.
He is so self centered.

I want to adopt, but I am afraid of the Keisha Cole effect. AFter raising a kid, they will go seeking their adoptive parents and forget you were the one who hugged them when they fell of the bike, you missed work because they had strep etc.

I am afraid if you discipline a kid, they will say "well, she spanked/grounded me because I am not really her bio kid etc"