The Killer Reads Book Club discussion

The Ice Twins
This topic is about The Ice Twins
The Ice Twins by S. K. Tremayne > February Book Club! The Ice Twins

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Killer Reads (killerreads) | 27 comments Mod
After a brief respite over Christmas, we're back! Did you miss us? This month, we're going to be reading The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne!

Make sure you have signed up to our newsletter for a chance to win a copy and join in with the discussions at the end of the month, or grab your copy now and don't leave it to chance.

We have some great discussion topics to come for this title, as well as a sneak peak at some exclusive photos of the spooky island, the chance to win prizes and talks with some of the editors!

Are you as excited as we are for The #IceTwins? Let us know here or by tweeting @Killereads!

message 2: by Martin (new)

Martin Turner | 9 comments I've been looking forward to this for a while so hope I am lucky enough to win a copy.

message 3: by Helen (new) - added it

Helen | 10 comments This does look fascinating-hoping to read and review.

message 4: by Betty (new) - added it

Betty Killer wrote: "After a brief respite over Christmas, we're back! Did you miss us? This month, we're going to be reading The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne!

Make sure you have signed up to our newsletter for a chanc..."

Sounds great! This is one I have been wanting to read. I am interested in winning a copy so how do I sign up for your newsletter? Thank you.

Karen | 1 comments I'm not entering as I have read this, I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did.

message 6: by Betty (new) - added it

Betty Please enter me in the contest to win a copy.

Thank you!

Heather (barrygreenback) | 5 comments Already on my to read list - you've given me a reason/excuse for it to be my next book, even better if I win a copy!

Janine | 6 comments Please enter me, sounds like a great read x

Carol Peace | 1 comments I have read this so cant wait for the discussions. My review is on here.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Really looking forward to this one

message 11: by Rachel (new) - added it

Rachel Gilbey (gilbster1000) | 4 comments Sounds like an intriguing book, hope I am lucky

message 12: by Maureen (new) - added it

Maureen | 1 comments I, too, would love to read this - fingers crossed, I'm one of the lucky ones.

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan Pocock | 1 comments l would love to read this book it will never be put down if l get a chance to win it my fingers are doubled crossed

message 14: by Vicky-Leigh (new) - added it

Vicky-Leigh Sayer (thewelshlibrarian) | 2 comments Really looking forward to reading this. Fingers crossed!

message 15: by Martin (new)

Martin Turner | 9 comments Killer wrote: "After a brief respite over Christmas, we're back! Did you miss us? This month, we're going to be reading The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne!

Make sure you have signed up to our newsletter for a chanc..."

Have any copies been sent out, as this post seems to have gone very quiet... ?

Hi Killer Readers!

Following a move to our shiny new KillerReads HQ, we've had a bit of a delay getting books over to us. But do not fear! We'll be posting a giveaway on GoodReads today so stay tuned for the link. Obviously we're not expecting you to read this in a day (although it is that good!) so we'll be moving the discussion back to Wednesday, 18 March. Thanks for your patience!

The KillerReads Team

message 17: by Killer Reads (last edited Feb 23, 2015 07:03AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

And here is the link to the giveaway of THE ICE TWINS: http://ow.ly/Jvqf9

Note: This giveaway is still pending approval by the GoodReads staff so check back in a day if it will not let you enter immediately.

Thank you all again for your patience. We are super excited for you to read this one and really think it will blow you away!

message 18: by Vicky-Leigh (new) - added it

Vicky-Leigh Sayer (thewelshlibrarian) | 2 comments I have entered... fingers crossed!

Pamela (bibliohound) Entered.... This looks like a great read!

message 20: by Betty (new) - added it

Betty Unfortunately, the giveaway is not for US residents.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I have entered, crossing fingers, toes etc

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I have entered, crossing fingers, toes etc

message 23: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma Granton (emilylemsip) | 1 comments Entered! Really looking forward to this one, so hope I'm fortunate enough to win a copy.

message 24: by Martin (new)

Martin Turner | 9 comments My entry is in...

message 25: by Helen (new) - added it

Helen | 10 comments Looking forward to receiving and reviewing this one-a lot of chatter on the book links on social media etc so hoping it lives up to the publicity.

message 26: by Helen (new) - added it

Helen | 10 comments Started The Ice Twins thanks to Killer Reads giveaway-already intrigued as to where it leads and feeling a prickle on the back of my neck at times...

Greetings book clubbers! A discussion thread for The Ice Twins has been set up here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

We'd love to hear your thoughts and give you an opportunity to chat with other members of the group about this book. We've put forward some questions to get those discussion juices flowing but feel free to choose your own topics as well.

The Killer Reads Team

P.S. You are always welcome to get in touch with us on Twitter as well! Whether just a quick hello or you are live tweeting your thoughts of one of our books, we'd love to hear from you. We're there as @KillerReads :)