Book to Musical Lovers discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Wingo (rondasue27) Hi! I'm Ronda. I'm 24 and I love reading and I love musicals. This looks like it could be a fun group once we get it going. I'm currently reading Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West and was looking for a place to discuss it, so here I am. I'm about 40ish pages into the book now and I'm really liking it. I've never created a group before on here, but I'd love to help in any way you might need to get this going.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina | 4 comments Mod
Hello! Im so glad you joined! I just finished Wicked myself, its just incredible. Thank you for showing interest in helping with the group, ive never done this before either but thought that it should exist. :) I would love to add you as a moderator!

message 3: by Ronda (new)

Ronda Wingo (rondasue27) That'd be great. I haven't really been very active in any groups on here yet. I'm participating in the seasonal reading challenge, but there's so many things going on there that it's hard to get into discussions, so I started looking elsewhere to talk about the books I was reading and I ended up here. :)

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina | 4 comments Mod
Im in kinda the same boat. Larger groups can be overwhelming, here we can just make our own pace and talk about the things we love most :)

message 5: by Rhedyn (new)

Rhedyn  (fernffoulkes) Hello, I go by the nom de plume of Fern Ffoulkes, and my favorite musical is The Scarlet Pimpernel (based on the book.) My nom de plume actually comes from the book, so you can definitely tell I'm obsessed. I am currently writing a musical, and (of course!) generally adore musical theatre and books, so this group looked really interesting.