TruthSeikers discussion

Welcome to TruthSeikers! Please introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dennis (new)

Dennis II (dennisnappiii) | 49 comments Mod
Thanks for your interest in TruthSeikers. Please tell us a little about yourself, and what you would like to see from this group.

message 2: by Dennis (new)

Krishna wrote: "Hi Dennis, I'm Krishna.
I am from India and in class 10 going to 11. I am very much interested in mysteries and wanna know the truth."

Hi Krishna! Welcome to the group. There are so many mysteries out there, and the search for those answers can be incredibly eye-opening. From what I understand, India has a fascinating ancient history that lends insight into so many of these mysteries. Any knowledge or experience you may have would make for a great discussion!

message 3: by Dennis (new)

Krishna wrote: "Yup I know many many mysteries about this country."

That's good to know. I look forward to hearing some of your insight!

message 4: by Dennis (new)

You shouldn't have to be. Let me know if you have trouble, and I'll adjust the settings.

message 5: by Dennis (new)

sure!

message 6: by Dennis (new)

Krishna, great uploads! It still amazes me that people find it difficult to believe that there was an advanced society that pre-dates our current civilization. I'm not familiar with the book you posted though. What is it?

message 7: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Nappi | 9 comments Happy to join your discussion group Dennis!

message 8: by Tony (new)

Tony (paigetheoracle) | 13 comments Well here I am, until I am not!

message 9: by Dennis (new)

Hello Vicky & Tony! Thanks for joining - I'm looking forward to all of our future discussion. I really appreciate your interest.

Dennis

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Wendtland | 1 comments Hello! My Name is Shannon Wendtland an I am a seeker & mystic looking for fellow seekers to enjoy good conversations with.

message 11: by Dennis (new)

Shannon wrote: "Hello! My Name is Shannon Wendtland an I am a seeker & mystic looking for fellow seekers to enjoy good conversations with."

Hi Shannon! Welcome to the group, and thanks for introducing yourself. I am also a seeker. Are there any topics you find particularly interesting?

message 12: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Nappi | 9 comments Hello Shannon! I see that you are a writer! I didn't know there was a genre called Steampunk, interesting! I've placed "Heliodor" on my want to read list. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Welcome, I am also a seeker.

message 13: by Michael (new)

Michael Stelmach | 1 comments Hello! My name is Michael Stelmach I'm here to find myself and to learn from all of you I really do hope that i may share some of my experiences with all of you, but mostly theres a void inside me, almost as if my soul is longing to connect with like minded people. In 2006 I found the Gnostic Movement, It really opened my mind to explore myself and my mind. I had many profound experiences that I became much closer with the Divine nature within. Well I hope to share and learn with all of you.

Many Blessings