The Last Hope (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #6) The Last Hope discussion

What would happen if Firestar didn't die?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Celest Everything except the deputy being leader would happen probably about the same way it did.

Gracie Then the ending would have been marginally better. And ThunderClan would have been much better off. I mean, Bramblestar spends all of the beginning of his leadership asking Sandstorm what Firestar would do. Honestly. I don't understand Firestar haters. The book would have ended much better if he had not died.

Gracie Well, I have actually counted multiple times, and that wasn't even his ninth life, sooooo.

Gracie Yes it was eight. He should have had one left. :'(

Gracie He was NOT annoying. Firestar was the best leader ThunderClan ever had, and ALL the Clans benefitted from his leadership. The other leaders have never had as much of an ability to work as a team, something that Firestar introduced. Just because he is better at cooperating doesn't mean he is annoying. Firestar has such a good heart and he is powerful, but he has never tried to take more than he had to, as far as power goes. Although the other leaders may not have liked his meddling, Firestar meant well and if you look at the whole picture, all of the Clans were better off when he was leader of ThunderClan.

Gracie That was because the other leaders were too stubborn and pig headed to see that Firestar was helping and not harming them or trying to insult their honor or something stupid like that.

Gracie I did really like Bluestar too, but I thought Firestar was even better, and if you can't see that, then that is your problem (that I will happily point out to you).

Gracie I would agree with that too :)

Gracie Yeah. :'(

Gracie He never got to become an elder with Sandstorm and Graystripe. :(

Gracie Amu wrote: "CabinSixGryffindorEOW wrote: "He never got to become an elder with Sandstorm and Graystripe. :("

OH PLEASE!! LET IT GO ALREADY!!!!"

Just because you don't like Firestar . . .

message 12: by Gracie (last edited Mar 01, 2015 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gracie . . . doesn't mean you have to make fun of people who do.

Gracie Haha yeah. I have that but with the need to complain about people who don't like Firestar :)

message 14: by Aju (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aju CabinSixGryffindorEOW wrote: "Then the ending would have been marginally better. And ThunderClan would have been much better off. I mean, Bramblestar spends all of the beginning of his leadership asking Sandstorm what Firestar ..."

agreed

message 15: by Aju (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aju Gabby wrote: "Aju wrote: "CabinSixGryffindorEOW wrote: "Then the ending would have been marginally better. And ThunderClan would have been much better off. I mean, Bramblestar spends all of the beginning of his ..."

he just is a good leader and her cares about all the clans too but it can get annoying sometimes

Gracie I'm just not going to get into another argument . . .

Gracie We could probably get into an argument about Bramblestar. Haha.

Gracie Yeah, I've read it. I don't necessarily HATE Bramblestar, but he's not my favorite. He is obviously too dependent, and I'm not sure he was the best choice for leader--but then again, I don't know which cat would have been better, sooo.

Gracie Yeah. I really liked Hollyleaf. :(

Gracie SAME THOUGH OH MY GOODNESS! :'( :'(

Gracie (But it was worse when Firestar died.)

Gracie Haha. You should leave it at moons and use the Warriors speech. I read Firestar's death two years ago and I read Bramblestar's Storm really recently and still cried every time I read his name.

Gracie Approximately. A moon would be 29.5 days, which is about a month.

Gracie Haha. Blackmail. Hold that information for a good time, Amu.

message 25: by Aju (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aju CabinSixGryffindorEOW wrote: "Well, I have actually counted multiple times, and that wasn't even his ninth life, sooooo."

did you count the life in firestar's quest?

Gracie Yep. I looked at lists online, made my own lists, everything. It was definitely eight.

message 27: by Aju (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aju CabinSixGryffindorEOW wrote: "Yep. I looked at lists online, made my own lists, everything. It was definitely eight."

I think he did loose all his life too but many people and websites say he did.

message 28: by Liam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liam If Firstar didn't die, Bramblestar's Storm wouldn't have been published.

message 29: by John (new)

John Wolloman about that, when he lost 1 life in firestars quest, it said he had 6 lives left, when he only lost 2!!!!!

message 30: by John (new)

John Wolloman or maybe in fact, he might of lost 2 lives while doing something?