Valancourt Books discussion

New Releases > Plague of Gulls (2015) by Stephen Gregory - The Pigeonhole

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Valancourt Books (valancourt_books) | 822 comments Mod
Stephen Gregory's newest book is available today from The Pigeonhole. It's available electronically through their website/app and is being released in four parts, one a week.

Here's the description from their website:

It’s David Kewish’s 18th birthday, but it doesn’t turn out quite as he expected. After suffering a horrible accident he receives a bizarre present in the form of a baby black backed gull. Only this bird isn’t his friend, instead his curious connection to the young bird is the catalyst for a series of incidents, which turns everyone against him.

Kes meets The Birds in this terrifying story of loneliness and madness in a small seaside town in Wales.

https://thepigeonhole.com/books/plagu...

message 2: by Char (new)

Char  | 319 comments I want to read this, but I just can't read a book this way. Well, I could I guess, but I don't want to. I would just like to buy the damn thing as a whole.

I know what you mean. I'm wondering about how to go about adding it to Goodreads. I purchased the first part but there's not really an official cover for it or an ISBN.

message 4: by Char (last edited Jan 28, 2015 11:50AM) (new)

Char  | 319 comments Valancourt Books wrote: "I know what you mean. I'm wondering about how to go about adding it to Goodreads. I purchased the first part but there's not really an official cover for it or an ISBN."

Are you able to download the portion that you purchased to your Kindle or whatever other device?

That's a good question-about adding it here.

It says it can be read on Kindle but I don't see the book in the Amazon store. Maybe it means the app is available to download on the device. I downloaded the app on my iPad. Haven't started using it yet.