Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

theolivelibrary (liviebutton) | 98 comments It's summer here and I'm in the mood for a pirate romance (I'm having withdrawals as a certain fan fiction I love involving a pirate isn't updating regularly at all).

I'm looking for an adult centered, maybe some fantasy and not too cheesy. Does anyone has some good recommendations? ;)

message 2: by T.S. (new)

T.S. Adrian (shadyia) | 163 comments Did someone say Pirates jokes?

No?

Too bad! Why did the pirate go into the Apple Store? To get an iPatch!

Books? Don't know any.

TV show? You do, of course, know about Black Sails, yes? Not cheesy at all and damn good! It's actually a TV series prequel to Treasure Island.

message 3: by Michele (last edited Jan 28, 2015 10:42AM) (new)

Michele | 128 comments Child of a Hidden Sea by A.M. Dellamonica.

This is on my to-read list, but I think it may be in the ballpark of what you're looking for. I doubt there are any sexy times though. I think it may be the first in a series.

Also On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers who is a great writer and this was the inspiration for the Pirates of the Caribbean (the 3rd one?) movie.

message 4: by PointyEars42 (new)

PointyEars42 | 476 comments Shadyia wrote: "TV show? You do, of course, know about Black Sails, yes? Not cheesy at all and damn good! It's actually a TV series prequel to Treasure Island."

Only managed 1 ep - gratuitous female nudity in most new American shows bothers me and makes me hyper-critical...especially since these are women I see at the supermarket (its filmed in Cape Town).

message 5: by Temeritous (new)

Temeritous Across A Moonlit Sea by Marsha Canham, one of my most favorite romances ever! 2 more in the trilogy, too, with her daughter and son as MC's.