Weird West discussion

End Trails - Two Stories of the Weird West (End Trails #1)
End Trails - a weird western series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Hudson I hope a little self-promotion isn't too offensive.

My first weird western ebook End Trails has reached the towering heights of the top 20 western-horrors on Amazon since it came out at the start of the month (that's not all that impressive, of course, given the genre's niche status), but it's a start!

Here are two excerpts, one from each story:

The Lying Room

Thirteen Bullets

The follow-up novella, Given Names, comes out early next month. You can read a mini-blurb here, and I’ve just blogged the opening passage as a teaser.

GIVEN NAMES - End Trails Volume 2

I’ll post a more substantial chunk next week, and anyone who subscribes to my mailing list before the book comes out (also at those links) will get a free copy on the day. Somewhere down the line I want to start earning money from my writing, but for now I'd settle for a bunch of happy readers writing happy reviews!

message 2: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Hudson Here’s one more taster of my Weird Western novella Given Names before it comes out next week!

Just to reiterate the point at the end of that post: I’d really much prefer to give people a free copy of this, ideally in return for honest reviews. If you’re interested, add yourself to this mailing list and you’ll receive a 100% discount code on the release day (that’s next Monday).

message 3: by Andrew (new) - added it

Andrew Hudson Given Names is available now - there's a whole slew of links here, including instructions on how to get a copy half-price!

I hope you give it a try, and let me know what you thought - blogging, Goodreads and Amazon reviews are all very much appreciated...