Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Adult werewolf series with romance?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jodie (new)

Jodie | 1 comments I'm looking for a good series, or even a single book along the lines of Night Huntress but with a Werewolf as the main character, whether it be the female or male or both.

Can I get some recs for your favourite werewolf romances that are written well and not quick erotic reads lol but with a bit of romance

message 2: by Lindsey (last edited Jan 28, 2015 06:36PM) (new)

Lindsey (ucdlindsey) This one actually wasn't one of my favorites, but that's because to me it was more PNR than urban fantasy, so it may be one you would enjoy:

Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi, #1) by Eileen Wilks
I also like/love these two series by Patricia Briggs, which are urban fantasy but have romance in them:

Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs .

message 3: by Loriidae (new)

Loriidae Lindsey said: I also like/love these two series by Patricia Briggs, which are urban fantasy but have romance in them:

Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs.

Hi Lindsey, I am sure I read somewhere that these two series tie in with each other at some stage and there is a preferred reading order, also something about where the initial novella of Alpha & Omega Alpha & Omega fits in thanks

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Ginette | 2 comments Warrior of the Moon Lior Wolverton by Garnet Hart
The hero here (lior wolverton) is a werewolf shifter and a warrior of Asgard. It's hilarious, erotic, romantic, and with some action too.

message 5: by Payne (last edited Feb 01, 2015 11:06AM) (new)

Payne Hawthorne (Adventuresinpayne) my Dormant Desires Alpha Pack is werewolf and romantic and totally unique... you've never read a shifter book like this one.

here is a link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RB0ITZA It will be on audio soon as well.

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Feb 03, 2015 03:11AM) (new)

Amanda (littlemamam) | 13 comments I highly recommend all of Patricia Briggs werewolf series too. She's one of the few authors I went out and collected all of her books of and dedicated a shelf to in my library ^.^

message 7: by Mina (new)

Mina Khan (spicebites) | 139 comments While I love all of Patricia Briggs books, my favorite werewolf romance (adult) is her Alpha & Omega series. :) Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Armstrong | 5 comments Try Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger . It's not your usual sort of urban fantasy as it is set in a slightly steam punk version of Victorian England but it's very good.

message 9: by K. (new)

K. | 2 comments These ones are my favourite werewolf, or shifter, series... I hope you find something here that takes your fancy! Enjoy :)
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop
- Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
- Bloodfire by Helen Harper
- Stray by Rachel Vincent