The Nooks of Books discussion

Quizzes > Can We Guess Your Ancestry?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan   Ralls  | 1297 comments http://www.buzzfeed.com/javiermoreno/...

You got: Wizards
You have a certain kind of magic to you. You see the world in a different way and defy conventional thinking. You are special and everything you do reinforces that.

message 2: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments You got: Wizards
You have a certain kind of magic to you. You see the world in a different way and defy conventional thinking. You are special and everything you do reinforces that.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You got: Wizards
You have a certain kind of magic to you. You see the world in a different way and defy conventional thinking. You are special and everything you do reinforces that

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You got: Warriors
You are and have always been a fighter. You come from people who stand up for what they believe in, and aren’t afraid to defend it. Above all you always stick up for yourself and were born to lead.

Everything except the last sentence is accurate.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

YES....I dunno how accurate mine is though

message 6: by Reann (new)

Reann You got: Dory
Sure, you’re a little forgetful at times. But you’re a true friend that will do anything for their friends. Plus, your energy is unmatched by the brightest of anglerfish.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lee (hlbookworm) You got: Warriors
You are and have always been a fighter. You come from people who stand up for what they believe in, and aren’t afraid to defend it. Above all you always stick up for yourself and were born to lead.

message 8: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments Reann wrote: "You got: Dory
Sure, you’re a little forgetful at times. But you’re a true friend that will do anything for their friends. Plus, your energy is unmatched by the brightest of anglerfish."

.........Wait.............. WHAT??? That was an option!!!

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan | 8 comments You got: Warriors

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

****Kelly***** wrote: "Reann wrote: "You got: Dory
Sure, you’re a little forgetful at times. But you’re a true friend that will do anything for their friends. Plus, your energy is unmatched by the brightest of anglerfish..."

Nah. She accidentally posted an answer in the wrong quiz thread.

message 11: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments OOOHhhhhhhhhh............ i guess that would have been for the pixar discussion

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments Warriors

Well, that was weird.
My actual heritage is German, Czech, Finnish and Native American.
The Finnish and Native Americans actually WERE warriors. That's a little creepy...

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley | 79 comments You got: Beauties

Genetics don’t lie, you are one good-looking catch. You find beauty in everything around you, but one of the most beautiful things is you yourself. Your beauty is more than superficial; you have an amazing personality to match.

Flip ya! It called me a good-looking catch!

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 22 comments You got: Warriors

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley | 79 comments .... I feel vain and self centered now lol XD

message 16: by M (new)

M Liu (m729549) i'm beauty but considering the fact that i am literally unlike every single one of my family members, i guess it doesn't count??

so probably wizard or warrior