so you like YA?! discussion

Who Can Read The Most Challenge > WCRTM- February 2015

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (last edited Feb 01, 2015 07:20PM) (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Hey everyone! So essentially what you have to do for this challenge is read as many books as you can, and then post all of them in this thread. Then whoever has read the most this month is the winner!

Participants
Victoria
Marybeth

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott I'm in! I don't know how much I'll get done, but I'll try :)

message 3: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) i am in

message 4: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
Good luck both of you!
Anyone can sign up any time this month as long as you only include the books you read in February!

message 5: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) this past week i have finished both The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer and The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass .

message 6: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) i also finished Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman this afternoon.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Conner (acgail) | 1 comments so far I've only finished Animal Farm, but I'm a good way into Frankenstein and I'm almost done with All Our Yesterdays. I'm about to start The One cuz it's a really easy read that I've been dying to start for a while now

message 8: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) this week i finished Glass (Crank, #2) by Ellen Hopkins , Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #1) by Joseph Delaney and this morning i finished The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater .

message 9: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) i just finished Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2) by Rebecca Donovan and loved it. On to my next set of books.

message 10: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

message 11: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Oops, I better update this before it's too late! So far I've read:
Landline 2/2
City of Ashes 4/2
The Death Cure 8/2
Little Women 16/2
Throne of Glass 21/2

message 12: by Riya, The Ball of Energy :D (new)

Riya | 1575 comments Mod
I believe Marybeth won- congratulations!!!

message 13: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Riya wrote: "I believe Marybeth won- congratulations!!!"

Thanks. :)