Australian Women Writers Challenge discussion

Archived Participants 2015 > Mary's challenge - 10 books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Smith (maryws1) | 31 comments I'm aiming to read at least 10 books this year, and hope to have even more.

First on the list is Cocaine Blues. I really enjoy reading about Phryne Fisher and her adventures and decided to read from the beginning. I've read a few but there's nothing like a fresh start.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Smith (maryws1) | 31 comments I've read 12 books so far this year for this challenge, and still months to go!
They're all listed here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...
I broke my arm a while ago so have had lots of opportunity for reading - that's about the only good thing about it though.

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna | 247 comments Wishing you a speedy recovery! Your list has reminded me of the Billabong books - I'll add them to my list of books to revisit as I enjoyed them as a child.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Smith (maryws1) | 31 comments Thank you Anna, it's coming along well. I loved the Billabong books and discovered that a friend has them, so now I'm enjoying them all over again.

message 5: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) | 106 comments I've dipped into the Billabong Books on occasion over the last couple of years. What a fascinating walk down memory lane :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cocaine Blues (other topics)