Teen Writers and Readers Unite discussion

Writing Chat

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kersten (new)

Kersten Mason (no_i_in_kersten) I have been writing since I was 10 years old and have started many books/ story ideas for fun. Examples include: awakening coma patients, world wide genocides, high school romance, high tech boarding schools, child P.O.V, etc. I have written one short story called The Search and posted it on Goodreads. It is about a futuristic society and kids who are on a mission to be reunited with their father after being imprisoned for years. I mostly write poetry though and have so many poems I don't know what to do with them. Those are posted on Goodreads too.

message 2: by Lamaya (new)

Lamaya booklit (bookitgirl) I have been on a writer's block for some time now and have just started writing again

message 4: by Kersten (new)

Kersten Mason (no_i_in_kersten) How are we doing on our writing? Are we coming along?

message 5: by Kersten (new)

Kersten Mason (no_i_in_kersten) Lol. I have SO MANY ideas just rolling around in my head but I've had a lot of junk going on in my life lately, so I've been trying to read more. If I had written anything, it probably would've been horrendous and disturbing lol. Oh wait, I did write something and it was very horrendous/disturbing. If you want to read it, I'll message it to you, but I am NOT posting it.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2015 02:08PM) (new)

I was writing a time-travel-related thing, but that's not going to happen soon because the first draft was ick and I have better ideas. lol.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm writing my own Heroes/Villains stories that was INSPRIED by the movies "The Avengers 1" and "Thor 2: The Dark World".

In my fictional story world, the place is called Pangea. And the places are different kinds of GhostTowns in the forest. It's in the mountain area with gravel road, lakes, creeks, and others.