2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Paper Towns
This topic is about Paper Towns
. Week 3: Book Turned Into Movie > Paper Towns by John Green

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenny (pagelady) | 155 comments My daughter recommended this book. Since I want to read the book before I see the movie, it's "Now or never!" Anyone else read this? No spoilers please :)

Charity (faeryrebel78) I will be reading this later for my book set in high school.

Diane Coto (fictionzeal) | 60 comments Hi Jenny - I read it last year. Here's my GR review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Jenny (pagelady) | 155 comments Cool, Charity. I'll try not to spoil anything for you then :)

Jenny (pagelady) | 155 comments Thanks, Diane!

Jenny (pagelady) | 155 comments Charity, what's that behind you, in your profile pic? It's interesting :)

Jenny (pagelady) | 155 comments Wow, Diane. That's very detailed. I skimmed part of it and have decided to read it when I've finished the book in a few days. I'll let you know what I think after. K? K.

Charity (faeryrebel78) It's a huge Sorry piece. I work for an airline and we did a day trip to Philadelphia PA. I found this park online. It had huge Sorry, dominoes, Bingo and Monopoly pieces. We had a lot of fun taking pics!

Jenny (pagelady) | 155 comments I love Sorry! Been playing it all my life. How fun

Jenny (pagelady) | 155 comments Good review, Diane :) I have finished Paper Towns. As far as John Green goes, I have to say I enjoyed this book more than his others. Of course, The Fault in our Stars is a wonderful book, but this one had me giggling several times. Ben Starling is a HOOT!

Diane Coto (fictionzeal) | 60 comments Jenny wrote: "Good review, Diane :) I have finished Paper Towns. As far as John Green goes, I have to say I enjoyed this book more than his others. Of course, The Fault in our Stars is a wonderful book, but t..."

Hi Jenny - Thank you! He's a good author, and kids seem to love his books. :)