Fangirls & Fanboys discussion

Fandom > FANGIRL!!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
Go ahead!!

message 2: by emma (new)

emma (lilyscalloways) | 27 comments Mod
Stelena vs Delena

Stydia vs Stalia

Bellarke

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan I was totally into Damon and Elena and they were OTP. But after season 4 i thought they were just dragging on the relationship and now I just don't care about Vampire Diaries.

message 4: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
So I'm reading the Clockwork Prince and I just LOVE Jem!! He is my favorite character right now!!!

message 5: by Betti (new)

Betti (kokenybetti) Stelena forever and always.

message 6: by Betti (new)

Betti (kokenybetti) Also, Klaroline but that isn't gonna happen.
Jessa is a great thing too. I love Will too, but Jem Carstairs has my heart and he's not letting it go.

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia Hörmayer | 139 comments Megan wrote: "I was totally into Damon and Elena and they were OTP. But after season 4 i thought they were just dragging on the relationship and now I just don't care about Vampire Diaries."

OMG SO TRUE
I was always the biggest TVD fan on earth and Delena was my favorite ship ever but season 5 is just bad that you can't take the series seriously any more and I still haven't finished
Do you know the books?

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Hörmayer | 139 comments Audrey wrote: "So I'm reading the Clockwork Prince and I just LOVE Jem!! He is my favorite character right now!!!"

I love Jem and Will equally, I'm finished with the series and I can't bring myself to understand or accept that TID consists of three books while TMI are six. WHY? I want another one so badly!
I love Will too but I do think that he's WAY too much like Jace, so Cassie wasn't exactly creative with him ... But he's awesome and has another background, so it's fine
I don't wanna spoil you but I like how the series ended

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma {Seer of Death}{Banshee} wrote: "Stelena vs Delena

Stydia vs Stalia

Bellarke"

Delena

Stydia all the way! I love them so much

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2015 05:36PM) (new)

I Will Report You If You Keep On Saying Those Things to People.

message 11: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments Wow dude (or chick, I can't tell from your username..) Chill. This group's for having fun, so let everyone else enjoy their fun too.

message 12: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 1328 comments We? And what's a clan?

message 13: by Prof. Cue (new)

Prof. Cue (collegeofbooks) @ People who have seen at the very least The Flash season 3 episode 1:

Thoughts on it so far????????

message 14: by Tris (new)

Tris Knight | 2 comments Man anyone reading throne of glass!? I am waiting for the final bk 😭 and anyone read Frost chronicles by kate Avery?