Horror Aficionados discussion

Getting to Know You > anyone out there in the northeast TN area?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10683 comments Mod
hello! I was just wondering if there is anyone else in the northeast TN area? I'd love to meet up and discuss books, movies, etc. over some hot chocolate!

message 2: by Kirstin (new)

Kirstin | 415 comments Wish I was there to sip hot chocolate and talk books! Cool idea Latasha! :)

message 3: by John (new)

John (frayerbanac) | 336 comments I live in Britain, but if I could get the flight fare...

message 4: by Latasha (new)

so do I Kirstin. come on John! I'll fix the hot chocolate & have it ready by the time you get here! :)

message 5: by John (new)

John (frayerbanac) | 336 comments I had the same problem in Birmingham, England. Finding a person who read, let alone read specific subjects was hard work. It was soul-destroying. You need other readers, and writers for that matter, to bounce off. So I uprooted and found them in Ashby De la Zouch in Leicestershire, where there are - albeit fewer - more erudite souls to shoot the breeze with.

message 6: by Latasha (new)

yeah, tell me about it! my mom reads but she reads historical romances...not for me!

message 7: by Eric (new)

Eric (eterrell3) | 95 comments I live in northern Alabama, but we go up to the Gatlinburg area several times a year, does that count? :-)

message 8: by Latasha (new)

Yes! That counts. I'm maybe 1hr away from Gatlinburg.