Gotham City role play discussion

1x1s > Harley and Ivy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments It's a little late due to reasons.

message 2: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
lol things n stuff

message 3: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
:)

message 4: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments Nnngh time zones. Here I am.

message 5: by Sylvanas (last edited Jan 28, 2015 01:13AM) (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments Sometimes you just know you shouldn't be awake. Like at two in the morning.

message 6: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
I know the feels

message 7: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments We need to figure out timezones.in the n
meantime... take this, its not safe to go alone.

Pamela growled slightly in annoyance once seeing the state of her plants. Her poor babies, treated as some chew toy. "Harley! Put a muzzle on those mutts or keep them away from my plants."

message 8: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"aw give em a break Red! they're just tired of not going on walks" Harley says in her usual perky way as she tosses a bone at the babies

message 9: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
((it's about noon here right now))

message 10: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "Then do something about it." She kneeled in front of the plants to salvage what she could, which wasn't much she had to admit. ((it's was around eleven at the time))

message 11: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"like what?? where can I walk them? you're the one who's always saying we shouldn't go in town..." Harley says in a thinking tone as the hyenas scamper outside

message 12: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "There's other places to go besides town." Pamela finally gave up on the plant, deciding it would probably be best to just start over. What a waste of two months.
((holy hell! multiple posts within the same ten minutes!))

message 13: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
((lmao!))

Harley frowns "so when are we going to go in town and actually stir things up? I miss the love!" Harley asks, completely changing subjects so Ivy wouldn't keep scolding her

message 14: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "Soonish, I myself have been making a few plans on what we could do." There were some plant toxins she needed to grab, plus they could get a few pretties (such as an emerald ring).

message 15: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
Harley's eyes sparkle with thought for a moment "maybe I can finally show mr. J that I can out scam him!" she says excitedly

message 16: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments The redhead mumbled something under her breath, checking the time. Maybe it would be best to walk the hyenas around the area instead of let them destroy things in here.

message 17: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"whatchya thinking about?" Harley asks curiously

message 18: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "If it's late enough he can take Bud and Lou into town."

message 19: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"well is it late? I was just going to let them run around in the yard" Harley says as she glances at the clock

message 20: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "It should be, I don't know what kind of normal people would want to be out and about at this time." Pamela nodded slightly.

message 21: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
Harley smiles and grabs the two leather leashes and she takes a bone so she can clip the leashes ti their collars easier

message 22: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments She joins her best friend, glancing at Bud and Lou. She would have to find out the story behind them later.

message 23: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
After clipping on the leashes while the two half broke pets are distracted, Harley hands lou's leash to Ivy and she keeps bud for herself

message 24: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments Ivy opens the door and walks out, waiting a moment for Harley before starting the walk. They could probably get a few of the things on her list.

message 25: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
Harley catches up to her best friend after closing the door behind her "are we going to do anything while we're out?" Harley asks, hoping they could get in on some action

message 26: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "If the place is closed, we can." It probably was but she wasn't one hundred percent correct. She never got around to checking it's business hours.

message 27: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"what place?" Harley asks

message 28: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "Felt noir. I hear it has some great things."

message 29: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"maybe we'll actually run into something exciting while we're out" Harley says in a somewhat hopeful tone, eager to show the Joker up

message 30: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "It's very likely to happen." And with the hyenas it would be easy to escape if things got too close for comfort. They weren't going to go back to Arkham Asylum anytime soon. Or at least she hoped.

message 31: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"maybe even b-man will show up." Harley offers, knowing her friend had a sort of fascination over the bat of Gotham

message 32: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "If we avoid being caught, we can avoid someone turning on the bat signal." She would rather not right now, she was too busy to be stopped.

message 33: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"alright." Harley says as she follows Ivy to where they needed to go

message 34: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
((I might fall asleep. it's 11:30))

message 35: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments it's alright. I need to fix my own sleeping schedule for the real world, even if it us just ten thirty.))

message 36: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments She glanced down at Lou to see what he was doing, not entirely sure HOW to walk a hyena.

message 37: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
Harley pulls back on the leash when bud lunges at something, probably a mouse, which causes both of the hyenas to start cackling at it

message 38: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments ((I just got really confused because I had this tab open twice and they had different last messages))

message 39: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments Ivy raised an eyebrow at the hyenas. Of course the two carnivores caught sight of something as small as a mouse at a time like this.

message 40: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"bud! Stop it!" Harley scolds the huge hound but they carry on at the mouse that scurries across the sidewalk

message 41: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
((nice going, Red))

message 42: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments With a simple wave of her hand, a root planted itself between the hyenas and the mouse. "There."

message 43: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments *doesnt sleep* oops, my hand slipped.))

message 44: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
The hyenas jump back in surprise and Harley looks at the root "well there's one way to make them stop"

message 45: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "It was the easiest, as well." Yeah, easiest way to get caught! But they were lucky enough nobody was really around to see it or anything.

message 46: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"so where is this place anyway?" Harley asks as they continue past the root

message 47: by Sylvanas (last edited Jan 29, 2015 05:35AM) (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "Right around this corner." The place hadn't been open for very long but it did have some pretty great stuff. Not a great deal of stuff like other places, though.

message 48: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"I don't think deals are going to matter much here" Harley says as they come up the the herbal shop which had recently opened

message 49: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 133 comments "Mm." She used a plant to slide under the door and unlock it before opening it. "Now to find it..."

message 50: by Rey, Mr. J is mine (new)

Rey | 154 comments Mod
"what are we looking for?" Harley asks as she looks around

« previous 1 3 4