City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Review

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sebastián (last edited Jan 27, 2015 03:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sebastián Galvis City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

*WARNING THIS REWIEW HAVE SPOILERS*

This book is about Clary is going to the Pandemonium Club and there is some boys dressed in black : The Shadowhunters.From there, Clary delves into the world of the Shadowhunters.

This book is (from my perspective) a little of everything of what they have Young-Adult books

- Some Action

A little romance (the typical love triangle)

- And finally has something Fiction

My rating 10/10

message 2: by Belle (new) - added it

Belle amazing book! realllllllllliiiiiiiii luved Jace

Rating: 100/10

Naomi sorry can't agree...very badly written and extremely cliche...but that is just my opinion...

I'm not reading any more at this stage because there are far better things out there to read at the moment.

Shauna - Jo I really enjoyed this book and the rest of the series :) 10/10

Elaine McHale 10/10 ... I have read the entire series and I can honestly say it has everything you could ask for in a YA fiction series:love,war,violence,humour and slight elements of horror

Sharon awesome book and i love Jace.
In this book i don't like Simon

maddi 100/10 this series was my life, and i am a hopeless romantic so what can i say? i kinda like the cliche novels but i can assure you the series does not pan out to be cliche and it was amazing character development!! it made me laugh, cry, and wish jace was my bf lol :-)