Everything Other World discussion

Conversations About Other Worlds > Check out these perfect orb pics!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Schuder (goodreadscomkirstenschuder) | 233 comments Mod
Hi everyone :).

My husband took the wildest orb pictures. This one I'm going to share with you was a complete accident. He was taking pics of his Camaro to sell it, and blammo, there it was.

http://kirstenschuderblog.tumblr.com/...

What's your take on the pics?

Happy viewing :).

message 2: by Kurt (new)

Kurt Springs | 181 comments Mod
An orb alone, I wouldn't have blinked. Add in the voices and I start to wonder. Have you watched the orb move in a manner that could be intelligent guidance?

I can't make out a face, though that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

message 3: by Kirsten (new)

We have orb pics with eyes, and skull shapes inside of them too. That orb showed up only in the film rather than in front of my husband, but we've had other orbs show and move in front of us too.

message 4: by Steve (last edited Jan 27, 2015 09:24PM) (new)

Steve | 22 comments Very spooky! First I've heard of 'orbs' although I've had some strange looking lights show up occasionally in photos I've taken. I've always dismissed them as a reflective anomaly, but the thought that they might be something else is intriguing.

I gather we're thinking that they could be some kind of portal or worm hole into the next dimension in which we can hear people talking and/ or if they know this portal is open they can put their face up to it and look through?

Either way, I'm glad I've only seen one or two on film, I'm not ready to see one just appear in my room and move...I've got too much on my plate already...lol

message 5: by Kirsten (new)

Steve wrote: "Very spooky! First I've heard of 'orbs' although I've had some strange looking lights show up occasionally in photos I've taken. I've always dismissed them as a reflective anomaly, but the though..."

Maybe we're all some sort of energy portal. We don't really know for sure.

message 6: by Steve (new)

Steve | 22 comments Yes, we don't, thus my conjecture, I am very interested in yours and other points of view; are you saying that each of us might have that 'portal or window' within us as a quality, mostly unused and unaware, but that opens occasionally in spite of our ignorance of it...?

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Maybe the fact that we all have a spirit essence to us makes all of us a kind of portal. But portal to what? Spirit energy? Love? Perhaps that portal is stronger when we have a love connection.

Here's an interesting story. My husband was travelling on a train for his residency for his doctorate. While he was on the train, he saw an entity where he felt like it was a witch. When he cleared the train (because he was having a physical reaction to it), it showed up at my house. I cleared our house and it was gone.

When he called the next day, I described what he saw to a tee, without him telling me about his experience on the train.

Is there a portal between my husband and I? I'm not sure if it's a portal or just a strong connection made by love, but it could just be splitting hairs with words. Maybe connections and portals are the same thing.

message 8: by Steve (new)

Steve | 22 comments I agree with that, we have a spirit essence that is of yet untapped, uncharted, but which can manifest in these seemingly strange ways between partners. I know Judy and I will often get dressed in our respective places and sometimes at different times, and when we finally see each other we’re wearing the same colors; pants and tops! I always say that I got dressed first, therefore ‘she’ is copying me…neither one of us changes, we just go out at the ‘bobsy twins!’ This happens at least once a week, I can’t explain it but have heard that two minds in great affinity with each other, in love, develop a personal space where their minds overlap like a venn diagram! That might explain the ‘knowing’ what the other is doing, has experienced or is going to wear for the day!!

My simple explanation for it all is that we are ‘souls’ created by an Infinite Spirit and thus have all His, Hers or It’s qualities and potentials within us. But, we forget that fact and sink into a very small place in life called the individual ego. I think that as we awaken to our true identity all the powers, abilities and qualities of Spirit can become manifest in our lives and the greatest force to bring this about is, as you have alluded to, Love!

message 9: by Kirsten (last edited Jan 30, 2015 01:34AM) (new)

Steve wrote: "I agree with that, we have a spirit essence that is of yet untapped, uncharted, but which can manifest in these seemingly strange ways between partners. I know Judy and I will often get dressed in..."

That's really nice about your wife and you. I think my husband and I have the same connection too. Believe it or not, I write a lot about love on my blog. People attach all of these things to it and call it love, but it's not, really, and it's kind of sad when they don't see it. I think love is a true, universal power that connects us all as well as something we feel. Ha, how about this? It connects heaven to earth. It gives us portals to heaven and god.

Speaking of portals, I think we have one around here. About a week ago, we kept hearing a boom outside around the same time every day for the last week or two. Now, our house has been very active. A cabinet door opened by itself, as well as a closet door today. The closet door had a twenty pound weight in front of it. The only person in the room was my husband, and he was sleeping. When he got up, he showed me to door and asked if I had been in the bedroom, and I had not.

message 10: by Steve (new)

Steve | 22 comments I believe it, I can see it, you write a lot about love! ) Yes, love as a power, as an energy, is the glue that holds atoms, marriages, and societies together, and it pervades all dimensions, universes, planes of existence, etc.

I was trying to spin a line on love being the force that Einstein was looking for in his attempt to come up with a unified theory of reality and relativity and explains everything! Hey, I think I just did!

I think that spiritualists would say that God is Love and Love is God, its His most fundamental quality and therefore vital to all that is...but what is love? Where is your blog, I'd like read some of your thoughts on this subject.

As far as your portals go, you're freaking me out a bit. I think there is a dark side to all this and I'm not sure what kind of energy you're tapping into, but trust your judgement and sense of well being. Sometimes freaky stuff happens around here also, and we usually attribute it to a 'friendly' spirit passing by, but we also 'pray' for protection and good vibes only to be allowed into our head and living spaces.

message 11: by Kirsten (new)

Hi Steve,

We batten down the hatches here too. We regularly ground and protect.

My husband seems to have an affinity to find pretty active places to live. We are right next to a ley line, and with our house we have a limestone mountain in the back, and a stream in the front. It's sort of like asking for it, wouldn't you say?

I didn't even see the property. We found it as a foreclosure property, and I sent my husband down to purchase it. It has a nice old tobacco barn, and it has a lot of history, I think. When we first moved down, our neighbors, who rented the property we are on now, said that they found some Indian arrowheads, so I don't know if that explains all the activity.

Our property in NY near Binghampton, also in the mountains, had some very strange things going on. Here, we have a lot of spirit-like activity, and once in a while some natural elements, but in NY, my family and I all saw some very strange things that we couldn't explain.

One example is outside in the back yard (it was more like a field than a yard), we saw two or three deer, and they were all black in color! I pointed them out to my husband and son, and we were all staring out the back window staring at them. My husband rounded the corner of the house to take a picture of them, and the camera failed and would not work. They disappeared back into the forest, and then his camera started to work again. That's too bad, because I really wanted photos of those things, because no one believed us!

When I was younger, I had a few evil ones pass through, so that's when we learned how to ground and protect. That was not pleasant, and it hasn't happened since, except with the train witch, but she was just a passer through and very easily blocked.

We see a lot, for sure, more than most see in a lifetime. I was thinking of writing them all down at some point. It makes good fiction, because no one will probably believe it anyway ;).

It's fun speaking with you Steve. I hope others hop in on the discussions soon :).

message 12: by Steve (last edited Feb 01, 2015 10:04PM) (new)

Steve | 22 comments I hadn't heard of ley lines before but they do make sense. There is so much that we don't understand that it's easy to form a negative bias against them. Throughout all of history in almost every culture for instance, the arrival of a comet in the sky was always deemed a bad omen!

There's so much more we can get out of this para-phenomena if we're just open to it as you and your hubby seem to be. You've sure lived in some interesting and active places, if you ever do write your experiences down in a book I'd gladly read it! I guess I'm getting glimpses of it now!

I've been in Goodreads for awhile but not active until now, so I can't vouch for how much traffic to expect. It would be nice to have more points of view but it's also been very nice just getting to know you better, we should be Facebook friends! ) But, whatever works for you works for me too.

I went to your page and read that article on long hair. Mine is down to my shoulders, first time since the late 60's, and I do think it has something to do with energy! We're like the banyan tree, built upside down and our hair is our roots that tap into the energy of the universe.
I'm now waiting to see if it stops growing on it's own when it reaches the right length for my particular psyche.

It's been fun speaking with you too Kirsten