The Lone City discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Hello everyone! I recently read The Jewel and absolutely love it! I was looking for a group to join about it but no one has made one yet on goodreads. So I decided to make one myself... This discussion is just to say welcome to the group! Feel free to invite your friends if they like this book! I also would love to make some new friends who share my interest about The Jewel!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments I HAVENT READ THE JEWEL BUT IT SOUNDS INTRESTING

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments You definitely should! It's amazing!!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments I have it on my to read book list

message 5: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (novellexx) | 1 comments Hello Sarah! Thx for inviting me! I've also been awaiting a group about the jewel and I'm really glad u made one

message 6: by Funmbi (new)

Funmbi (the-book-was-better) Hi!! Can't believe someone finally made a group for this book! Thanks for the invite Sarah! :D

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Your welcome! Feel free to create discussions about anything you want to talk about related to the book. And invite your friends to the group so we can really share the love for The Jewel!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments I just started reading the book right now she is on the train to the jewel

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments @Natalee, get ready for some wild things to happen!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments It is so good right now raven and vilot just found each other at the ball

(did you hear they are making a book from ravens point of vie it comes out July 5 this year. I so want to read it if only there was a cover I bet the cove might have a picture of what raven looks like.... SO EXCITED)

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Yes I'm so excited for the novella in July!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

I'm Ginny xD

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Welcome Ginny! We are so excited to have you in this group!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "Welcome Ginny! We are so excited to have you in this group!"

Thanks!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments I can't believe the ending of the Jewel So good and so surprising. The ending is like the ending of Matched by ally condie, Both endings you never saw coming.

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Hello everyone! *waves*

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Do you know when the next book is coming out?

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments The white rose (book 2) is going to be released on October 6 I believe. I think that's the same day the selection novella book "happily ever after" comes out too! It will be a great day!!!

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Seriously?? That's awesome! It's so far away though... :P

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments But the first novella comes out in July so we have that to look forward to!

message 22: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Sarah wrote: "But the first novella comes out in July so we have that to look forward to!"

Really? Is it going to be from a different perspective?

message 23: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) There's already a prequel novella out right? Have you read that one?

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Ummm I don't think there is a prequel novella. But maybe I'm wrong...

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Actually maybe there is. The wishing well.

message 26: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Isn't it this? It says published in 2014... The Wishing Well (The Lone City, #0.5) by Amy Ewing

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Do you know where I can read this? I looked on iBooks and can't find it

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) I have no idea... did you check Amazon? I just saw it on the series page

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments I just found it too! It's more of a short story than a novella

message 31: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Yeah it's such a good story though! Not to be stupid but how does it connect with The Jewel? Did the girl with all the gifts pass down her knowledge through the generations and those because the auguries?

message 33: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) I know right!

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments The house of stone has a cover!!

message 35: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) The House of the Stone (The Lone City, #1.5) by Amy Ewing Oooo it's so pretty!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments it is definetly intresting

message 37: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Yeah all that smoke is looking a little sinister

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments has anyone actually read that book?

message 39: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Which book? House of Stone?

message 41: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) I haven't yet... have you?

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah D | 17 comments Omg house of stone was so good! You have to read it. And the sneak peak at the white rose left me starving for the book!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments oh my god now I must read it. I wonder how there going to get ash out of there so say predicament

message 45: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Mehhhh searching the internet for a copy now!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments oh if you find one send link

message 47: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You can get it on Amazon (it's only available in ebook format) for $1.99: http://www.amazon.com/House-Stone-Jew...

That's all I found :P

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 24 comments sigh. well we fund that. at least.

message 49: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Yep :P Not too long until The White Rose comes out!

« previous 1