Sci-Fi, fantasy and speculative Indie Authors Review discussion

Project Meta: Or, The End of All Mankind
This topic is about Project Meta
Beta reads and book exchanges > Review Exchange Request!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new) - added it

David Lewis (dlewis1498) | 5 comments This is as simple as the subject suggests! I'd like to exchange books with someone and share thoughts. Becoming part of a writing community could do a lot for my writing, and there really isn't one of those where I live.

My book is post-apocalyptic science fiction with some surreal/absurd scenarios involved. I also shot for humor in there, but whether that worked is up to you.

Does anyone think we'd be a good fit for an exchange? I like pretty much exactly what I write. Character based stories. Science fiction. Humor. Absurdism. Stuff like that. But, I'm pretty open. My favorite book is The Stranger, which is neither sci-fi nor funny.

Anyway, let me know!

message 2: by S.J. (new)

S.J. Bryant | 1 comments Hi David,

I would be interested in exchanging books for honest reviews.

Mine is a sci-fi action novel that I think of as 'Tomb Raider in Space'.

Email me if you're interested :) saffron.j.bryant@gmail.com

Survivor An Action-Packed Science Fiction Novel with a Female Protagonist (The Nova Chronicles Book 1) by Saff

message 3: by David (new) - added it

David Lewis (dlewis1498) | 5 comments Well, I did like Tomb Raider, and I do like space. Sounds good to me. Email forthcoming.

message 4: by Pennie (new)

Pennie (amazoncomauthorpenniecartawick) | 3 comments David wrote: "This is as simple as the subject suggests! I'd like to exchange books with someone and share thoughts. Becoming part of a writing community could do a lot for my writing, and there really isn't o..."
I would be interested in reading and reviewing yours on Amazon. Please contact me with pdf file. Check my Goodreads page out if you like.
ckgoldensky@yahoo.com

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

David, I am also interested in reading your book. Please send me a Goodreads PM.

message 6: by Joe (new)

Joe Moss | 5 comments The apocalypse caught up with him.

message 7: by Alasdair (new)

Alasdair Shaw (alasdairshaw) | 6 comments I'd be interested in doing a review swap. I can send you my short story Independence in mobi, epub or pdf format.

Sci-Fi, fantasy and speculative Indie Authors...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Survivor (other topics)
Independence (other topics)