Veronika Decides to Die Veronika Decides to Die question

What books are similar to this book ?
Mariam H Mariam Jan 27, 2015 01:56PM
I've just finished this book and I totally fell in love with it , it is so amazing and I wonder is there other books of the similar ideas ?

It has been ages since I have read this but it is still a favorite. I tend to enjoy books that explore the fine line of sanity. Perhaps the Bell Jar would be a good read for you.

Mariam H The bell Jar is already on my tbr list this year , thanks for the advice :)
Jan 27, 2015 11:52PM · flag

I love this book as well, but I have a hard time pinpointing the reason. I would love to read more like this. I think what I loved about it was the twist at the end and the love of life Veronika found (I guess I just pinpointed my reason!).

Mariam H agree with you :)
Jan 27, 2015 11:53PM · flag

Could you specify what you loved about this book? If you read and liked the Alchemist as well, maybe you should consider reading more of Paulo's. I know I plan on reading Brida and Adultery. I have read Veronika Decides to Die and I enjoyed it immensely. I also read the Alchemist and Eleven Minutes. The latter, I didn't find myself grasping it's content, however, we are different people.