Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

When the Real Thing Comes Along
This topic is about When the Real Thing Comes Along
Reviewer Requested for Debut Novel!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (last edited Jan 29, 2015 12:48PM) (new) - added it

Faith Simone (FaithSimone) | 5 comments My name is Faith Simone and I'm an indie author.

I'd love it if you took time to review my debut novel "When the Real Thing Come Along'. It is a Contemporary Christian fiction romance novel.

Here's the blurb:

She loved and lost…Will faith give her the courage she needs to love again?

Jacelynn appears to have it all together: a great relationship with her boyfriend Jason who is truly a man after God’s own heart, a decent career and the love of family and friends. But when an unwelcome reminder from her past shows up, her previously uncomplicated world is turned upside down. Will she jeopardize what she has with Jason in an attempt to rewrite the mistakes of her past?

They say you never forget your first love, no matter how hard you try. So far, Jacelynn has done a pretty good job of forgetting Taylor, the boy who had her heart first. When Taylor returns several years later as a man requesting a second chance, what’s a girl to do…Especially when she already has a new man?

The hidden issues of Jacelynn’s heart come to light and she’s forced take a hard look in the mirror while making choices that will change her future forever.Will she be able to reconcile who she was then, with who she is in Christ now?

Living and loving in faith isn’t always easy, but it’s always worth it. That’s what happens…
When the Real Thing Comes Along

If you choose to review my book, I'd appreciate it if you'd post your review to Amazon and Goodreads.'When the Real Thing Comes Along' is set to release on 02/13/2015. I can provide you an ARC in a PDF, Epub, or MOBI file.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you should you request to receive my book!

Peace and Blessings,

Faith

** UPDATE** You can email me directly with the request to review my book: faithsimone2011@gmail.com Thanks!

Barbara Tsipouras | 13 comments I would like to read and review your book

message 3: by Faith (new) - added it

Faith Simone (FaithSimone) | 5 comments Sandra wrote: "Would your book need to be read and reviewed by the release date?"

Hi Sandra,

No, it can be read and reviewed at your leisure. Of course, the sooner the better, but I understand how busy life is and I want you to enjoy it. So no rush. If you'd like a copy, just email me at faithsimone2011@gmail.com with your preferred digital file format. Thanks!

message 4: by Faith (new) - added it

Faith Simone (FaithSimone) | 5 comments Barbara wrote: "I would like to read and review your book"

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for agreeing to review my book! I really appreciate it. Please email me your preferred digital format at faithsimone2011@gmail.com, and Ill send it right away.

Barbara Tsipouras | 13 comments I just finished this book - and I love it! Read it, you'll love it, too.
My review:https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 6: by Faith (new) - added it

Faith Simone (FaithSimone) | 5 comments Barbara wrote: "I just finished this book - and I love it! Read it, you'll love it, too.
My review:https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Wow, thank you so much Barbara! I'm so glad you enjoyed 'When the Real Thing Comes Along'. Your feedback means a lot to me, especially since I'm a new author still learning how to master my craft. Thanks for taking a chance on reviewing an unknown writer!

Barbara Tsipouras | 13 comments I wanted to put the review on amazon, but it ws to early. Remind me when I can do it!

message 8: by Faith (new) - added it

Faith Simone (FaithSimone) | 5 comments Barbara wrote: "I wanted to put the review on amazon, but it ws to early. Remind me when I can do it!"

Ok, I'll be sure to contact you once the book goes live on Amazon and is available for posting reviews. Thanks for offering to do that!