sEcReTs (A Roleplay) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > September's House (Archived)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 08, 2015 05:57AM) (new)

{It's a bit hard to navigate for her, but she's got it all memorised by now.}

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

September walked up. "Welcome t my humble treetop palace."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah..." Luke said looking at it.
"It's huge and beautiful..."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "Well I want it to be!" she said, laughing. "That way I can have everything more spread out so I don't run into everything."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh that makes sense." Luke looks up at it then at her wondering if she'll invite him in.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, so, stairs over here," she said, walking over. "Come on up."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh no stairs." he said shaking his hands like he was scared. He walked to them and watched her curiously.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She stepped on them, hanging on to the railing and literally threw herself over the railing, handing from it and crawling up by moving her hands. At the top she flipped up onto the floor. "I'm not a fan of stairs."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've noticed." He said and followed her up.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed quietly. "Well here it is."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked around. "It looks nice."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Does it?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He smirked. "Yeah. Really pretty." He said not looking at the house anymore but her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled, walking. "That's my room right there. There spare rooms are there...."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mhm..." he followed her and as she showed him the rooms. "Do you have guests often?" he asked half joking.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, I'm quite the loner."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah." he watched her as she moved.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and bit her lip. "Find a clear chair and make yourself at home."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I get to stay?" he asked sarcastically.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I was going to kick you out now."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He watched her face to see if she was joking. "Oh alright. I'll just leave you to all those stairs on your own..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my gosh, stay! What's your name again?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Luke. why? " he asked cautiously.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just forgot."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that short for Lucas?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, so the chemistry is definitely all there, are we gonna develop a relationship?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((if you'd like :) ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope just Luke. Any reason why you're named after a month? " he asked as he causally leaned against the wall.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oki doki!!!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"My older sister was named after a day. Tuesday. I think September is prettier. Tuesday was born on Tuesday....but I was born in October...My mother exact words when I asked that question were: 'September is the most beautiful month in the year. Perfect for a beautiful daughter.' I think that was just for my confidence."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Well she's right you are pretty..." Luke realised he said that out loud. "Pretty uh strange, I mean." For a second he was glad she was blind so she couldn't see the blush hugging his cheeks.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "Thanks, Luke," she laughed, putting her face in his hands.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He watched her and when she laughed. Her smile was beautiful. It lit up the dark room. "It's pitch black outside do you happen to have any lights? " he felt his way to her and took his hand "I'd hate to get lost" he whispered.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and stood, walking with him towards a table. "Just a lamp," she said, flicking it on. Lights are pretty useless to me. The lamp was decoration."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He held her soft hand and mentally smiled. "Oh that helped a bit." he looked at her face and grinned.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sure it did," she said, nodding. Her hand felt odd in his. She had never had a boyfriend. She didn't say anything else, just smiled.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked slightly awkward so he loosened his fingers.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled slightly. "I personally am probably gonna take a nap. I'm dog tired."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's a good idea." He watched a small dimple appear on her cheek as she smiled and it made his heart flip. "Goodnight." he said as he walked away and let his fingers trail away from hers.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and laid down in her bed. He was nice. She knelt by her bed and said a small prayer, asking God to show her to those who needed help, and to bless her with the strength to the help them, and then she crawled into her bed, fast asleep.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke found the bed he was meant to sleep in. He had a small fear of spiders so he grabbed the blankets and shook them. He then rubbed his hands across the sheets. He decided it was probably fine so he slid under the covers. "Goodnight...." he whispered to himself. He hugged himself and fell asleep.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Time lapse?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure.))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

September woke up, wondering what time it was. She shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke heard her walking through the house so he pushed the blankets back and mentally told himself to wake up. He sat on the edge of the bed. He rubbed his face and his hair stuck up in all different directions. He stood and groaned as he stretched. Luke then sleepily walked into the room she was in.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She ran her fingers through her hair. "Good morning," she mumbled, assuming she looked awful. She could feel the knots.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Her hair was caught behind her ear and was creating a strange loop of hair. "Morning. " he said yawning then noticing her hair. He was too sleepy to think she'd mind so he just gently fixed it for her. He rubbed his tired eyes.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "Thanks. How'd you sleep."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright. What about you?" he asked as he leaned against the wall. He tried to wipe the sleep from his face.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "Good enough."

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.