Big Hero 6 Multiverse discussion

1x1 Roleplays > Abigail and Roxanne (closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (last edited Apr 14, 2015 10:26AM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 234 comments Mod
Hiro had been upstairs, working on his bots when he heard Aunt Cass chatting with someone. Was Tadashi home already? Frowning at the clock, he headed down.

Tadashi was still in mid-conversation when he noticed his brother. He stopped to smile at him, gesturing to the group beside him. "Hey, Hiro. There's someone here I want you to meet."

"... Okay." He looked at the somewhat unfamiliar faces, finally settling on a girl with raven-colored hair. He definitely would've remember meeting a girl like this before; she must be the one that his brother was talking about.

Hiro approached her, offering a hand. "Hey, I'm Hiro. I'm sure my bro's been talking about me; he's kind of a dork like that."

Tadashi chuckled softly at that. Hiro gave him a look, then turned back to the girl, offering her a gap-toothed smile.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments Yuko smiled "its nice to meet you Hiro, I'm Yuko"

message 3: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Cool." Hiro motioned to the rest of the group. "So, do you always hang out with the nerd herd like this?"

Tadashi shook his head at that, though he was still smiling. He knew Hiro was just teasing; but even so, he lightly punched his arm. "Hiro here graduated early," he explained, "and he hasn't been to college yet."

The younger boy gave a shrug. "Never saw the point."

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments Yüko sighed "collage is a good fun place like the institute of technology" she smiled. She then grabbed her bag and started looking for something.

message 5: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"That's where Tadashi goes." Hiro made a face at the thought, but was quickly distracted again. "Whatcha looking for?" he asked, taking a few steps closer. "Maybe I can help."

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "It's a family picture I have of before my parents died" she pulled out a notebook and pencilcase before she found the photo in the photoframe and showed it hiro

message 7: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He accepted the frame and looked at it. His expression softened slightly. "... What happened to them?"

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Car crash I was 10"

message 9: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Hiro looked over at his brother. "Our parents died too... when I was little."

Tadashi nodded sympathetically.

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Oh" she said knowing how bad it was to lose both parents she hugged hiro then tadashi

message 11: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Tadashi returned the hug, but Hiro seemed a bit stiff. Noticing this, the elder Hamada cleared his throat and forced a smile. "Anyone hungry? I could ask Aunt Cass to whip something up real quick."

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Sure " Yüko said quietly

message 13: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He nodded, relieved by the distraction as he quickly left to go find her.

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments Yüko sat down and grabbed her note book

message 15: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Hiro went over and set next to her. He looked at her notebook for a moment, then asked with genuine curiosity, "You write?"

message 16: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Yeah it helps me clear my mind" she opened it to a list of names

message 17: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He nodded; he could understand that. It was just like him and designing robots, only... more write-y.

message 18: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments She smiled adding his name to the list "it's a list of friends and family for my stories

message 19: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Cool. Can I be in one?"

message 20: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "That's why I put your name down hiro, I have stories about the guys all in here

message 21: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Hiro looked excited.

"All of us?" Tadashi asked, returning with a tray of sweets. "In a story?"

"Cool, right?"

He nodded with a smile, offering a cupcake to Yuko. "What's the story going to be about?"

message 22: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments ""Friend ships and support you gain "

message 23: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Sounds interesting. Can I read it when you're done?"

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Of course"

message 25: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Hiro looked excited, leaning on his brother slightly. "Me too! I want to see it when you're done too."

"H-Hey, watch it!" Tadashi complained, laughing again. "You're heavy."

"I am not! You're just a nerd. You have no strength." The younger boy sulked.

Grinning, Tadashi ruffled his hair.

message 26: by Abigail (last edited Apr 07, 2015 09:49AM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Actually he has more strength then you think from looking at him, first day I was having issues carrying my boxes and he carried 5 at once"

message 27: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Hiro frowned disbelievingly. His brother just laughed a little, embarrassed. "I-It wasn't that big of a deal..."

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "It was kinda because I did drop one on your foot by mistake when I was looking for my lab

message 29: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Oh yeah..." He remembered that now. That book really smarted... "But anyways, I didn't mind. I like helping out."

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "I know you do that's why you making something to help people"

message 31: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He looked down at his feet, smiling. "Yeah..."

message 32: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments She got up and hugged him "it's a good thing"

message 33: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"You think so?" He seemed pleased.

Hiro scowled slightly, but said nothing.

message 34: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Yeah" she smiled happily

message 35: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

It took Tadashi a moment to notice his brother's grumpy expression. He laughed a little.

"What?!"

He just shook his head, still smiling. "No... it's nothing."

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments Yuko smiled and ruffled both of the brothers hair

message 37: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Hey!" Hiro protested, pulling away. "Quit it!"

Tadashi just laughed again.

message 38: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

((Can you think of any other plot points to cover in this roleplay, since they've already gotten to know Yuko a little?))

message 39: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Stop acting like your five years old then" she said to hiro and leaned on tadashi "tadashi doesn't mind it and he tries to keep his hair tidy most of the time

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments ((I'm not sure really but yuko does have a crush on tadashi))

message 41: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"I am not!" the younger brother protested, crossing his arms in front of his chest and scowling.

Tadashi smiled a tad shyly, adjusting his hat. "... You think so?"

message 42: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Your are right now hiro, and yes tadashi because it is either combed nearly or under your cap"

message 43: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He chuckled lightly. "Yeah, I guess I do, don't I?"

Hiro's scowl deepened as he turned and went back upstairs. Moments later, the group could hear him working on his robotics again. Tadashi glanced at the stairs, frowning slightly. "... Hmm... Maybe I should go talk to him."

message 44: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "I should I shouldn't have called him that" she said and went to find hiro

message 45: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Hey, wait!" Tadashi hurried up the stairs after her.

message 46: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments She walk to their bedroom and then looked back to tadashi confused "what?"

message 47: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Hiro doesn't really like to talk to people when he's upset..." He seemed nervous somehow. "Not even me. He just works on his bots for a few hours, and then he's fine. Trust me."

message 48: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Oh okay then" she said and sighed "but I feel really bad about hurting his feelings"

message 49: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Nah, he's fine," he quickly reassured her. "He just sulks when he doesn't get his way, that's all."

message 50: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "Oh okay" she looked at tadashi calmly

« previous 1