Book Promotions discussion

Book Genre's > Astrological Mystery

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (sunny1) | 10 comments My 3rd Christy Bristol Astrology Mystery has just been released by Black Opal Books. "A Snitch In Time" combines murder with astrology in the Sierra Nevada foothills. I worked 11 years with an undercover narcotics team and have been doing astrology for 45 years. Fun stuff.
Also available from Amazon are the first two: "Fools Rush In," and "Where Angels Fear."

message 2: by M.W. (new)

M.W. Griffith (mwgriffith) | 4 comments This seriously sounds like something I would read.
What was it like working as a narc?

message 3: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (sunny1) | 10 comments Oh Michael, it was the most exciting time! I was actually their confidential secretary and, to my credit, I lasted longer than any other secretary they ever had. My first book is the first case I worked start to finish on, a big meth group. They didn't put my photo on the book because they were afraid he'd put a hit out on me. Thank god he died in prison. The second book was actually a vice case, a sex club (we thought it was a fruit and vegetable stand). Fun and much of it is true. I have so many stories, but I couldn't write them until I retired. The Sheriff would have stopped me.

message 4: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (sunny1) | 10 comments Michael, when your book comes out, let me know the launch date a month ahead and send a synopsis and cover. I have a column called "Coming Attractions" in Kings River Life ezine. It's widely read.