The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Author's Corner > LOOKING FOR MYSTERIES TO PROMOTE

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (sunny1) | 49 comments I'm scouting for mysteries coming out anytime in the coming year for my Coming Attractions column over at Kings River Life.

Sunny Frazier
A Snitch In Time
the 3rd in the Christy Bristol Astrology Mysteries
Released last weekend by Black Opal Books
Available on Amazon
http://sunnyfrazier.com

message 2: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Bourrage | 12 comments My mystery thriller is not upcoming. But it is relatively new.

I am a retired school teacher from Mississippi. I have written a suspense novella and would love for anyone to review it.

"The Ebola Flight" is a suspenseful action thriller novella. I am looking for about 20 people who promise to post an honest review of this book on Amazon or goodreads.

At 35,000 feet in the air, the Ebola virus mutates and becomes an airborne strain which causes mayhem and tragedy during an international flight over the Atlantic Ocean.
As the body count mounts, will there be any survivors when the plane lands? Is this a natural mutation of the Ebola virus or is it something more sinister? Take a quick ride while reading this action-packed thriller aboard a claustrophobic plane with narrow seats, sick passengers, and recirculating air.

Please message me if you are interested. Thanks!

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph DiFrancesco | 9 comments My latest, Box 3014, may be something you'd like. A paranormal/mystery of sorts with a love story sneaking about. Too soft? Gordian Knot, my last novel, is a dark, twisted, psychological thriller that will keep you guessing until the very last page. Check them out if you wish.