Terry Pratchett Fans discussion

Dragons at Crumbling Castle
This topic is about Dragons at Crumbling Castle
Other Readings > Dragons at Crumbling Castle: And Other Tales

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mordechai (new) - added it

Mordechai Housman | 75 comments I can't afford it right now, but I want it I want it I want it.

Mary Catelli | 58 comments Got and read. Whimsical not-quite-juvenilia

Kelly Furniss (KellyFurniss) | 2 comments I got this out from the library to read to/with my Son who's 9 at bath time. I'm looking forward to bath time more than him! lol!. We are both enjoying it, he loves the illustrations which is sparking his interest.x

message 4: by Mordechai (new) - added it

Mordechai Housman | 75 comments Kelly wrote: "I got this out from the library to read to/with my Son who's 9 at bath time."

Wow, he's 9 at bath time? How do you calculate that so precisely? ;)

message 5: by Kelly (last edited Feb 26, 2015 09:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kelly Furniss (KellyFurniss) | 2 comments Lol!. It did not sound like that when I was writing it down. Anyway, the moral of the comment is get the book its good! (if you have children that come of age in the bath or not!) :0) x

message 6: by Mordechai (new) - added it

Mordechai Housman | 75 comments Kelly wrote: "Lol!. It did not sound like that when I was writing it down..."

Sorry, I used to be an editor; I can't help noticing these things and enjoying them. Just the other day I was choosing a toothpaste brand for my children and I noticed that one of the boxes held the sentence: "Anti-tartar toothpaste for kids with fluoride."

I guess they don't put fluoride in that brand of toothpaste, since it's for kids who already have fluoride and don't need any more.