SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Suzanne Young
This topic is about Suzanne Young
Off Topic Ramblings > House Hunters Episode Featured Author

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Jan 27, 2015 10:32AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28251 comments We're on the hunt for a place to retire, so Hubby and I frequently watch HGTV's show House Hunters. Don't normally see anyone I recognize, so I was surprised when I realized this past week's episode featured Suzanne Young, author of YA series (A Need So Beautiful and The Program).

Cute family. They ended up with a nice place in AZ.

message 2: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 1401 comments OMG - I love that show!! Haven't had time to watch in a while but so fun when it takes you away for a bit. How cool to see someone you "know" on there. I'll have to see if I can on-demand it. I love the International one too. So fun to see them looking at the island homes.

message 3: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Jan 27, 2015 10:43AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28251 comments Us too. We've been watching more of the US locations, but watch quite a few of the internat'l ones as well. Love their Renovation and Where Are They Now shows too. :)

message 4: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 1401 comments I think they come on in my area at 9 or 10 - so would watch them Fri and Sat night while reading (of course) when hubby at work. Such a party girl I am lol
Haven't watched the others.sometimes my daughter will watch with me and ask if we can move :)

message 5: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28251 comments :D LOL!

message 6: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (last edited Jan 29, 2015 02:18PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28251 comments Melissa, I saw one today that featured actors Sarah Wright (on Marry Me) and Eric Christian Olsen (on NCIS: L.A.). They bought a beautiful vacation home in Jackson Hole, WY.

I realized I'd forgotten to ask if you'd caught their Castle Hunters? It's a hoot. I think there's only been 2 or at least that's all we've found. Some are very cool, others not so much. But, can you imagine - buying a castle?!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Need So Beautiful (other topics)
The Program (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Suzanne Young (other topics)