Editors and Writers discussion

Free Edits!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Jan 27, 2015 12:40PM) (new)

Emily (worldsokayestcatmom) | 17 comments I am interested in expanding my client base and I need some reviews for my editing services. I would like to give 5 authors FREE editing/proofreading services in exchange for reviews that I can post on my Facebook page! Please email me at freelancebookwormediting@yahoo.com if you are interested!

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (worldsokayestcatmom) | 17 comments Thank you, Amber!

If anyone else is interested in the free edit and can't email me, please send me a message here on Goodreads with your email and I will email you back! I have been made aware that the email above that I gave is having a hard time accepting new messages, but I can send them just fine.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (worldsokayestcatmom) | 17 comments As of right now, there are just 3 slots remaining for free edits! Send me an email at freelancebookwormediting@yahoo.com if you are interested! Thank you!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (worldsokayestcatmom) | 17 comments We are down to 2 remaining slots to fill!

message 5: by Emily (last edited Jan 31, 2015 07:00AM) (new)

Emily (worldsokayestcatmom) | 17 comments There is only one spot open for a free book edit! Send in those emails! Even if you are not the first to reply, I will work with you to negotiate a price! My rates are listed on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/freelancebookwormedi...) on my "About" tab, but please know that those are negotiable! While you are there, please like my page and take a look around!