Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Miscellaneous Book Talk > What a good laugh?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3634 comments This is in one of my newsletter. I figured I would share it with those who are in the current "SNOW" mode. ugh. It gives good advice if not alittle crazy while giving it. Maybe we can even share it with the rest of you that are nice and warm and have no snow.
Stay warm, safe and hopefully this will all go away. I "HATE" Winter.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/isaacfitzgera...

message 2: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3100 comments Thank you. That hit the spot.

message 3: by Donnajo (last edited Jan 27, 2015 03:05PM) (new)

Donnajo | 3634 comments every once in awhile you get a good article or something like that in the one newsletter I get. there was another good one which was how the indie sales went up 9 percent this past holiday season. I was just going to link the whole newsletter. which I might still do .

oh well it's not lettng me link the whole email.

message 4: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8212 comments cute

#4: Yay, cocoa!
#8: wine: I'd be asleep before getting very far.
#10: book fort, awesome!
#16: loving those polka-dot pajamas!
#18: PB and bananas {{shudder}}
#19: orange slices; too late....
#23: nothing at all wrong with a mimosa! (except #8)
#27: donuts! now you're talking!

message 5: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3634 comments Carol, believe it or not pb and banana is pretty good I've done sandwiches of that for we when I was doing that on multi grain bread. Also I like yellow America cheese and banana. My niece I believe last summer did not believe me had to eat it in front of her my dad started me on that one. Have not had it in awhile brings back memories. Lol. Test the first out if you have both just put a little on a banana bet you would like it.

message 6: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3634 comments Cyper hot chocolate for the everyone who is cold. No calories. Bring a good book too. No sleeping allowed.

message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (last edited Jan 29, 2015 05:04AM) (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8212 comments Donnajo wrote: "Test the first out if you have both just put a little on a banana bet you would like it. .."

Good idea: I'm skeptical but that's easy enough to try!

I love all things cheese but I believe I have just found where I draw the line...

message 8: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3634 comments Carol you would be so surprised.

message 9: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Donnajo wrote: "Carol, believe it or not pb and banana is pretty good I've done sandwiches of that for we when I was doing that on multi grain bread. Also I like yellow America cheese and banana. My niece I beli..."

Funny, DJ, I just had a pb and banana sandwich last night. Not sure about having pb and cheese.

message 10: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3634 comments I can go for PB now. can't keep it in the house I'll eat spoons of it if I'm in the mood. I think I bought at one time and there might be one in the closet of small cups of PB. when I first tired it I wasn't crazy about it. but had it once after and when you get the craving and don't have something for awhile it doesn't matter how it tastes. But I have to be good this week. last week I was off track with JC food for a few days didn't go for a weighin. this week I can't cancel again so have to be good for thursday.