1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Harley X Methlab :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,124 (1124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina sits at her post at wal mart where she is one of the sales reps in electronics. she steals another glance at the clock, wishing her shift would end already. Demi, her assistance dog is laying by her feet, tucked out of the way. her wheelchair is next to the stool she is sitting on

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina smiles pleasantly and unlocks the sliding door to get out the iphone "sure thing. would you like a warranty on that?" she asks as she turns to the computer and she scans the bar code on the box

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina glances up then she looks back at the computer and she scans everything else "that'll be 325$" she says, forcing a pleasant smile on her face

((maybe her gf treats gina badly or she says something rude about demi?))

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina bites her lips to keep from calling the girl, known as izzy, every last foul name she knew. just to show off how amazing Demi is, Gina intentionally drops her keys on the floor "Demi! pick it up." she says and Demi quickly and happily picks up the keys, setting them on Gina's lap "good girl! " she praises the excited pup

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "it's ok. Some people are just asses" she says as she sets the keys on the counter "Demi has saved my life more than a few times" she says as Demi lays back down lazily

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well...I usually don't do this...but I guess I'll be nice today" she says with a smile. "hang on just a second" she says as she goes to the wheel chair and she clips Demi's leash to the wheelchair and she comes out from behind the counter

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina smiles as Demi let's Haylee pet her but she still keeps a watchful eye on Gina which is part of her medical alert training

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well I do work here. If I'm here she's here" she says. just then Demi goes over and starts pawing at Gina's knee "what's up girl? hm?" she says and she still paws at gina's knee. Gina sighs "really? now?" she says and Demi whines "she's alerting me...If you'll just excuse me for a few minutes" she says then she starts heading to the bathroom which she has found to be the best place to wait out an episode

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina goes to the bathroom and she goes straight to the handicap stall and she lays down on the floor

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments a girl with curly bouncy brown hair comes up. "where did she go?" she asks, seeing that Gina had gone away

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "crap. could you do me a favor? run to the front of the store and bring a gatorade back to the bathroom." she says and then goes after Gina, worried
((the girl is Gina's girlfriend))

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((yeah))
Gina's head is in Alex's lap. Gina is out cold and Demi is watching Gina intently.

Gina groans softly as she starts to wake up. Demi happily goes forward and starts licking Gina's face once Gina has sit up

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments After a moment Gina comes out of her confusion and laughs "alright Demi! Thank you sweetie!" she says and Demi backs off

"Are you OK Babe? Do you want me to call your or I could take you home if you want."

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((sure. Just one though))

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((sure))
"I'm fine Alex." Gina says as she reaches for the drink which helps with the dizziness.

"ate you sure? it didn't cause any more pain? you're not too dizzy?" Alex probes which annoys Gins.

"Dammit Alex. If I say I'm fine..I am fine." Gina snaps and Alex just looks at her, hurt but Gina didn't really care as Alex always did this

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina shakes her head "no...I'm going" She says as she goes to her wheel chair

"But gina! what if you pass out again? You usually have more than one alert in a row." Alex says

"alex! If you can't understand that I don't need to be babied...I don't want to be with yiu! alright? so until you figure it out. We are over!" Gina snaps and she heads back out to her station, leaving Alex speechless in the stall

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I just hate feeling helpless...I guess It's just how I compensate" Alex says softly

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina is obviously now in a bad mood, which didn't help her pain at all. She gives hay Lee a half smile "sorry you had to see that....I just don't like being Babied and that's all she does. whenever I pass out at work she tries to send me on home" she says, obviously a bit wiped from the ordeal

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina takes the card. "that wasn't a seizure. that was passing out. seizures are a whole different episode" she says. "Credit or debit? " she asks

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "yeah. When I have a seizure I need someone there so I don't smash my head a dozen times. As of I haven't done that enough." she says as she runs the card

((so maybe haylee comes because she wanted to see Demi again and Gina is in the hospital? and haylee goes to visit Gina and that's when they really form a connection

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "thanks" she says with a smile

((sure. which ever))

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((skip? )(

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina's mom is rushing her to the ER because her pain had gotten to the point where Gina is crying into Demi's fur.

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "she called in this morning. The way she sounded she's probably in the ER by now" Alex says

Gina cries into Demi's fur at the pain in her abs from doing sit ups that morning. her mom pulls up to the ER and she rushes in to get help

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((no...just pain from the TBI. I did really badly at playing the TBI last time and each tbi is different. her body overcompensates muscle soreness))

the doctor gets her on a gurney and they take her to the exam room to get her some pain killers and get her in a room

message 26: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "she's in there" Becky says "she's a bit tired but she's been asking if you're here." she says.

where Becky had pointed, a very exhausted looking Gina is laying in a bed with two IV leads in her arm which are hooked up to a morphine drip for pain. Demi is laying between her leg keeping a watchful eye

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I was asking for you?" she asks with a blush. Demi's tail wags at Haylee

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "why don't you take off the sunglasses? " Gina asks. she is clearly out of it from both exhaustion and the high from the morphine

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "please take them off?" she asks. for some reason it bothers her when people wear sunglasses inside

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina frowns and reaches clumsily towards the glasses, but misses them by about an inch

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "please!" Gina whines as she reaches for the glasses again

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi whines at her, sensing the distress

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina frowns "what's wrong?" she asks

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi jumps into action and does what she does for Gina. she crawls into Haylee's lap and she starts licking Haylee's face

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "good girl Demi" Gina says with a soft smile

Demi licks her face and lays in her lap which is deep pressure therapy training which helps decrease Gina's stress and pain

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina smiles softly "she has never done anything on her service dog training for anyone but me. She must really like you" Gina says with a smile

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "it's a bit swollen." Gina says as Demi jumps back to the bed with Gina

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina sits up and crosses her legs then she pats the bed "come on up. I'm a good listener"

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "it depends. are you in danger?" Gina asks

message 40: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well...what's up?" Gina asks

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi lays her head in Haylee's lap

Gina frowns "why don't you leave her? If she hurts you...that's not love...thats...wrong."

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "yeah but if she physically hurts you...that's not a relationship....that's domination." she says with a frown as the doctor comes over.

"hi there Gina. back again I see?" he says as he looks at her chart

"I know...I was stupid and decided to do 10 sit ups last night..." she says with a sigh

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments The doctor nods "well...how about we tone the morphine down and see if we can get you off it and get you home to rest. and I mean that. home and it's a Netflix marathon for you" the doctor says jokingly

Gina chuckles "alright doc I'll make a note of it"

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments The doctor goes over to the IV drip and turns down the drip speed

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Just as he leaves, he turns to haylee. "and I'm not letting you get away with anything. mind if I have a quick look at that eye?" he asks

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "it's nothing big. I just want to have a look to make sure nothing is broken." He promises "it won't even hurt"

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "just let him look at it. After all when you fell off the stool yesterday you smashed your eye pretty good" Gina says with a 'go along' wink

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "this won't hurt a bit" he says as he examines the eye. He feels gently for broken bones. After a moment he takes his hands away "I don't feel anything broken but I'm prescribing a heavy dose of Ice...and I'd also suggest taking a couple OTC tyanol before bed for tenderness"

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments He smiles "here to help. You can come back for something a little stronger if it's really sore tomorrow but tyanol or asprin should do the trick" he says and gina smiles

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Gina smiles "she's saved my life more than a few times. I guess she can help make yours a bit easier" Gina says with a smile

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23