¢σℓєѕgяσνє {Seмι-Advαɴced} discussion

ƓιяƖѕ Hσмєѕ > Telema's Living Quarters. (Above I.B.A)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 758 (758 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by ӍдѕҞa (last edited Feb 14, 2015 08:13AM) (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 10369 comments Mod
-home gym

- bedroom (her's) (Darker)

-bathroom (different wallpaper -bricks-)

-living room/kitchen/dining room (darker)

-Spare bedroom (darker) -Borka or Armina usually use-

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema led Bryan up the stairs into her home and motioned to the couch, "lay her on there," she said as she went off to grab the first aid kit from the bathroom.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

dreaмcнιld | 19907 comments Mod
Bryan nodded seeing no reason as to fight with her. He actually was only doing all this for Armina because he felt the need to make sure she was okay. Even his wolf knew she was different and it scared them both.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema returned with the kit and went over, crouching down beside the couch he'd laid Armina upon. Telema said nothing as she began working, nursing the younger woman. When she was done, her head wound was bandaged and a healing salve was applied to the bruising. "She should be fine," Telema finally said, standing up and looking at him, "no serious head injury, just a bit knocked up and blood loss, once she's rested she should be back to her reckless self," she informed him. She placed the kit onto the coffee table before heading to the kitchen, "hungry? Or do you need to be leaving?" she inquired, mentally rambling on about Armina's foolishness, especially of the fact she was weaker since she was more human than normal.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan nodded calming down and relaxing his posture."I'd rather stay since I have nothing really going on since I was suppose to train." He knew it would be better if he stays around Armina since she actually seen his wolf come out when he fought. Bryan would admit he has an anger problem but he tried to keep it in tack by fighting for the death.

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema nodded, "that's fine, you can have the spare room, or I can move her and you can take the couch," she stated as she began making some dinner. She usually made enough for three and put some it away for Armina to eat later. Telema also knew that Armina won't wake until at least early morning. "Is that a no to the food?" she inquired, getting out the egg and leftover ham she had in the fridge.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

"Move her," he ran a hand through his hair. He was always used to giving up luxuries to others."Name's Bryan and some water is okay for now," he couldn't think of eating at the moment because of what he done to his opponent. He wasn't guilty for killing because it was his opponents decision to fight him but it still bothered his conscious when he did it.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema nodded at his response, suspecting he'd say it but there was such a thing as option of choice. She got the eggs situated before grabbing the glass and filling it with water before putting it on the island for him to grab. "Telema," she introduced herself. Not long later she'd finished the food and placed about half on a plate while leaving the rest to cool a bit before putting it into a container. "You're the one training Armina as of late, correct?" she said, eating some of her eggs.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan grabbed the water and gulped it down. "Thanks," he said after finishing the water off. He ran a hand through his hair messing it up, "yea, she a good fighter just needs some tips really." He was better but he never liked to brag about himself. Bry wasn't nervous to say anything, he just didn't know what Armina said about their training if anything.

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema nodded in response, finishing off her meal quickly and rinsed off the dish before sticking it into the dish washer. Telema glanced at him, smiling, "I hope, with all the training and pushing she does, she'd better get an outcome," she muttered, rolling her eyes a bit before glancing at Armina, "Armina didn't tell me anything," she finally said, smirking a bit, "figured she was training with someone though, she doesn't tend to leave in the morning." Telema shrugged and went over to Armina, picking her up, "I'll get you some sheet and pillows, allergic to anything?" she asked, carrying Armina towards the exit of the room.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan nodded and laughed. "I've been professionally trained for a good five years and trained myself five more years." He rubbed the back of his neck, "no, I'm not allergic to anything." Bry rolled his shoulders back to relax and stay calm since he had thoughts about his parents and what happened.

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

"Intense," Telema responded with a smile before carrying Armina off into the spare room, laid her down and covered her with the blanket before returning to the other room. She nodded and collected some blankets and extra pillows in a nearby closet. She placed them on the couch to allow him to set it up as he pleased. She then sat down, looking at him, having ditched the gloves a while ago so she clasped them together on her lap. "I got to finish things up in my gym, make yourself at home," she said, getting up then and went towards the door leading to the stairs, "help yourself to food if you get hungry," she added before exiting and closing the door behind her.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan nodded and laid down. He closed his and thought of some things. He still needed to apologize for the fighting thing with Armina still. His wolf had been restless and fighting was the best way. Bry soon started to lose his awakened consciousness.

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

((Time skip?))

message 15: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

((Sure))

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

By morning, Telema had long before finished her chores downstairs and had gone to bed and not long after the sun rose, Armina woke up and made her way into the kitchen to grab those eggs and ham to pop them into the microwave to eat. She'd taken off the bandage when she woke up, the wound now scabbed and had a quick shower to freshen up. She'd changed into a simple large sweatshirt and some sweat pants with her hair tied back into a ponytail.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan covered his eyes from the sun. He was like most guys when it came to sleep, he didn't want to get up. He turn so his face was in the couch and he groaned out of frustration because he couldn't get comfortable again. This wasn't what he was used to but at least it was something, for Christ sakes he's slept on the cement floor when he was fourteen.

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina soon took out the eggs and went to sit down on the couch when she finally noticed Bryan and froze. She stared at him, blinking, before sitting down on the furniture opposite to him and smirked a bit. She shook her head, amused by the fact he seemed to be refusing to wake up despite being up. She then turned on the TV in the room, made herself comfortable without hurting the still healing bruises, and began eating the eggs.

message 19: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan shot up hearing the TV. He was a light sleeper but ignore small footsteps because of Ana. He had his hands fisted and ready to fight, he remembered when Derrick tried to wake him and he actually punched him and tackled him to the ground. after seeing it was Armina he visably calmed and slumped against the couch. Bry ran a hand through his dark drown hair messing it up more from the former sleep.

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina's gaze snapped to Bryan when he shot up, tense and alert. She immediately noticed how he was ready to punch the lights out of someone and was glad she decided to sit across the room from him. She had to say though, it wasn't not attractive. "Morning," she murmured to him before she went back to eating her eggs.
Telema soon came out, ready for work, which was a similar outfit she wore yesterday, "Mini, did you offer our guest any food?" she asked, using the horrible nickname to get her riled a bit.
Armina glowered at her, but didn't retort, mainly cause she had food in her mouth.
Telema rolled her eyes, smiling and looked at Bryan, "hungry?" she asked, getting out some oatmeal for herself, the instant stuff course and turned the kettle on.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan shook his head at her. "No ma'am," his accent lacing his words. He wasn't hungry which was odd from others view but normal to him because he didn't eat much anymore. He closed his eyes for a second before talking again. "Do you have any coffee?" Everyone sees him in the kitchen at the mansion but usually its for coffee, Ana, or Josefi and Derrick forcing him to eat. He found his hoodie on the ground and stripped his undershirt off before pulling the hoodie on.

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema nodded, not one to force(total lie) but left people along for the most part, especially stubborn ones. "Yup, how do you like it?" she asked, turning on the coffee machine after getting the oatmeal into a bowl.
Armina finished her food and got up, and put it into the dish washer. "Not even an apple?" Armina voiced, glancing at him.

message 23: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan got up and followed leaning against the wall. "Black," he was used to the taste and it helped him calm down from being woke up. "Armina your getting too personal," he knew she didn't want to be asked about her past and he wasn't one to want to be asked about his. He was used to not eating even though he was muscular. He always thought of Ana and Derrick first because he was the big brother. He gave them a normal life even though he hasn't had one.

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema nodded, as the kettle clicked its finish and she poured some into her bowl and stirred.
Armina grunted in reply, saying nothing as she grabbed the last apple, the one she'd offered him and bit into it. She chewed swallowed and muttered something to Telema before walking off into the spare room. She was going to change, finish the apple before heading downstairs to start punching her anger out on bags. She'd been weak, let someone see her vulnerable...
Telema poured the coffee into the cup and handed it to Bryan without a word before going back to eat her oatmeal.

message 25: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan took the cup and drank it even though it was scolding. He had to say he can open up sometimes but he just didn't want to talk about any of the disturbing images of dead bodies. He was actually glad Ana didn't remember because she saw what happened to their parents and it killed him to know that she had been their. "Thank you, Telema," he smiled at her kindly.

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Telema nodded, "don't mention it," she said, "just keep an eye on Armina for me.." she said, looking at him, "she's not as tough as she act," she said before she finished her meal, put the dishes into the dish washer. "Gonna open up shop, just put the cup in there when you're finished," she said, pointing to the washer before grabbing her gloves and exited the apartment.

message 27: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan nodded at her and smiled. He finishee quickly and went to find Armina. He knew she had a rough past but he hasn't questioned it or her. They both decided not to talk about what happened to them.

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina was still in the spare room, having put on a tank top, keeping the sweats on. She was sitting on the chair in the room, eating the apple and staring up at the ceiling. She heard Bryan's footsteps and glanced over at the open door. She knew she should have closed it when she changed, but she didn't really care.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan gave her a kind smile. "Sorry about everything," he rubbed the back of his neck. He just didn't know what to say about everything. Also he wasn't a very expressiver person towards people except for his sister.

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina raised a brow at him, confused on why he was apologizing, if anything she should be. She tossed the apple core into the garbage before getting up. "I don't know what 'everything' you're talking about," she stated, making a mental note on how he looked more approachable when he smiled. "I need to apologize though, for dragging you into my problems, but thank you for assisting me last night.." she drifted off, looking down at her feet, glaring down at it, "if it wasn't for you, I'd probably be dead in that alley.."

message 31: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

"You wouldn't of been in the alley if you wasn't watching me fight." Bryan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. If she hasn't been watching him she wouldn't of been attacked so it was his fault. "I'm also sorry about staring at you, I didn't really think any of the pack was around bulecause no one knows I do that," he smiled sadly.

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina looked at him, narrowing her eyes, "unlikely, I should have expected they'd do that, it would have happened if I'd stayed behind or not," she informed him. Those guys have been hounding on her for a while, ever since she lost them that first bet, each one increasing their rage towards her, it was simply a matter of time. She wrapped her arms around herself, brows furrowed, "don't apologizing Bryan, what happened wasn't your fault, anything but. Either way, you helped me a lot and just take the thanks with grace," she muttered, it's hard enough to say it in the first place, she thought to herself.

message 33: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan sighed but nodded at her. "Next time don't thank me because I don't desevere it," he rolled his shoulders back. "Do you want to train since we're here?" he asked with a half smile. No matter what kind of smile he gave it gave him boyish feature that was usually impassive and unnoticeable. He knew he'd most likely be forecrd to rat later so he rather be relaxed now and train.

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina moved closer to him, "if you didn't deserve to be thanked, then I wouldn't Bryan," she stated stiffly, shaking her head and moved past him and into the hall. "Planning on training with or without you," she stated and glanced at him with a grin, "so I guess you can come along," she teased him lightly before heading off to the other room that led to the door that led to the stairs that went downstairs.

message 35: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan laughed to himself before following. He guessed the both needed to let out some air.He knew hed have yo leave after three so he could pick up Ana from school since Derrick's been taking her.

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina quickly headed out the door, leaving it open for him before making her way down.

((ƖƖυιтαɗσя'ѕ Ɓσxιηg Aяєηα??))

message 37: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan smiled and went out the door after her. He was a man of his word.

(Sure)

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina got him onto the couch, telling him not to move before going off to get some painkillers and a glass of water. She returned, sitting on the coffee table and handed him both.

message 39: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan groaned when he laid down. "No thank you, Armina." He closed his eyes and concentrated on breathing. He knew moving was not in his favor so he stayed still. He thought about call Derrick but then he'd have to explain what happened and why he was at the Fighting Ring last night. "Call Derrick and tell him to pick Ana up from school later." He knew he wouldn't be healed by then so it was easier to say that to Derrick.

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina glared at him, "I will hit you Bryan, take the damn shit," she said. Despite her words, she didn't force him, even if she wanted to smack him like she threatened, just put it down close to him and got up, heading to the phone. "His number?" she asked, picking the phone up and ready to dial the numbers he relayed to her. Once he had, she put the phone to her ear and waited for him to pick up. She relayed the message, assured him Bryan was fine before hanging up and putting the phone back down. She then closed most of the blinds so it was darker in the room and then looked at him.

message 41: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan laughed, which hurt to do so. "Armina, ya treat me so good," he joked knowingly. It was the best thing he could do at the time but he also hasn't joked around since before his parents died. He relayed his brother's cell number knowing he'd answer it. After she was finished with his message he waited for her to come back. He felt like he should just let all his locked up emotions out but didn't. When she closed the blinds he was greatful because he had a head splitting headache and the sun wasn't helping it.

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina had to roll her eyes at his joke, "the best," she had answered him beforehand.
Once closing the blinds she sighed and walked back over to him, sitting on the table again. "I'm serious Bryan, just take the pain meds, it doesn't do you or anyone else any good," she stated, brows furrowed. She was worried, she'll admit, she'd grown too attached to this man, way too fast for her liking. She trusted him though, more than she trusted anyone else odd enough.

message 43: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan groaned at her but gave in. "Give me the damn things then," he wasn't one who got hurt often. He knew that it had actually been over seven year since he had a bad injury. "Last time something this bad happened I was nine and I had broke my arm climbing a tree," he muttered after taking the medication. He couldn't believe it was teen years but that was also when he had asked his dad to train him to get stronger. He was trying to prove to his friends that he was better then them in strength. "I was so stupid then, not a care in the world."

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina had to hold back the urge to smirk in satisfaction. She handed him the med and the glass of water to put it down. Armina bit her lip, listening to him and fiddled with her tongue piercing, moving it back and forth with her teeth. She knew broken arms hurt bad, she experienced it once, a beating taken a bad turn. She looked up at the ceiling, "not stupid," she murmured, "everyone makes bad choices, make mistakes..." she drifted off and looked at him, "thing about mistakes are, you learn from them."

message 45: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

'I was trying to show of to my friends and it took a wrong turn." He closed his eyes with a chuckle. "We were trying to prove was best and in the end I won but broke my arm. After I got the cast off I started training." Bryan missed when he could just be normal but he didn't think too long about it. "Armina, I appreciate everything you done," he opened his eyes and their was an emotion no ones seen in a long time.

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina stayed sitting, leaning forward to place her head on her hands which were propped up by her thighs. She smiled a bit, hearing this, imagining a young Bryan boasting he could climb a tree. It amused her, it was unfortunate he ended up hurt. "I thought boys found casts and stuff cool," she mused, "makes them seem 'badass'," she teased lightly. She looked back at his face and paused, a bit stunned. She didn't expect that kind of a look from him, it rattled her. "As well as I am for all you've done," she answered him softly, wanting to look away but couldn't.

message 47: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan gave her a kind smile. "Yea but it hurt like hell and a couldn't move my arm for awhile." He felt comfortable around her and able to open up like he never had been able to with his family. "My friends all signed it and even said they wished they could of done it." Bryan looked more boyish then the hard ass that took nothing, he seemed more fragile with that look in his eyes and his smile. It was like he was a different person instead of Bryan, he looked more like his deceased father if she had seen him. Both were hard asses around people but could look completely dufferent with someone else.

message 48: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

((awwww))

Armina chuckled, genuinely smiling in return, "I bet," she said, "but I also bet you took pain killers the first few days, didn't you," she teased. She felt relaxed with Bryan, something she'd never actually felt before. She smiled and shook her head, "boys," she tsked, "you think the weirdest things are cool."
Armina saw the difference, it was unnerving but enduring at the same time. What she saw was different though, he looked more human, approachable, someone who knew what the weight of the world was but was still able to show people who was underneath it. In the moment, she was terrified, because she wanted to tell him, to tell him everything, to release all the burdens off her chest, just for a little while. She felt like she could tell him everything, that he may not understand, but be able to comprehend enough. That's what scared her most, more than the attachment or how relaxed she was around him now.

message 49: by dreaмcнιld, ~~{Weird Mod}~~ (new)

Bryan laughed at it and shook his head. "I actually was give muscle relaxers because the break didn't hurt but when it scraped against muscle." He had to say that he wanted her to know that he saw his mangled parent body and witness his mother's suiscide because of their father's death. How he had to become the adult and raise two kids. He couldn't do that because no one understood how when he opened the door the gun went off and he saw the pool of blood and how Ana cried. His emotions wanted to just show and it scared him because ever childish thought had been pushed deep in his mind. The reasons he hardly ate and he felt that he could trust her with knowing all of that. All of it explained why he was such a hard ass and never showed how he was human inside.

message 50: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Armina smirked, "I was close," she stated, having shifted so her chin was resting on her knee and her arms wrapped around that leg. He'd already told her so much of his own childhood memories, things about the past, even if it wasn't the thing that changed his life, it still meant a lot to her. She looked down at the ground, at her foot precisely and was wiggling her toes. "I was bullied a lot," she finally said, deciding it wouldn't hurt to tell him the less important things, "the first friend I ever had was Crispen," she informed him, brows furrowed. "The only good memories I had was when I was at the local boxing gym," she said, a small smile forming on her lips, "the owner helped me a lot, once forced me to get ice cream with him... It was the first time I'd won a boxing match," she explained and glanced at him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16