Sanderson Cosmere discussion

(PART 2 REACTIONS) MISTBORN: THE WELL OF ASCENSION

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Faye, la Patata (fayemat) | 68 comments Mod
About to start this one since I'm sick and can't do anything much... exciiiited.

Just started reading the first chapter of Part 2 and HOLY SHIT Sazed's powers are pretty kick-ass. It was really fun imagining how he was falling lightly and everything. I'm still quite suspicious of Marsh (juuuust a little, but only because Sazed is suspicious, too!). I'm definitely having a better time now compared to TFE's beginning

Pausing for a while to say this...

I'm at that part where Sazed is walking towards the stairwell/staircase/whatever... he's talking about the rooms and then comes across the steel used for inquisitor eyes... he has a whispery voice while describing these things, and IT, alongside with the creepy background music and sound effects of his footsteps, TOTALLY SENT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE. THE CONVENTICAL IS CREEPY AS FUCK GUYS. I AM SCARED OF THIS JOINT.

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (vlangloisx3) Hahahaha I love Sazed. HE'S SO COOL.

Just finished part 2 and ALL THESE BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING. I don't know what's going to happen now arghhh. AND POOR VIN. :(

Okay, I just continued haha. I am a fail. In any case I am at that part where they are all discussing on what to do with the two armieaarmies outside and it was extremely satisfying to see Elend make the crew take him and his plan seriously. Love it!

Oh my bloody god!!! I just met Tinwyl and her banter with Elend was so funny. Guys, I am serious, if you haven't yet, get the graphic audio. It's seriously something else!!

Wow, Tinwyl has such a great point. Elend is not being taken seriously because he spends all he governs too much by the book and in theory, failing to actually learn from experience and live those principles. I am liking this Terriswoman already.

Holy shit guysssss!!! What happened in Urbene still creeps me the frack out!! So spooky :( ai hope the guy manages by himself somehow.

okay apparently i'm stupid and the discussion posts are still here. FIRST OF ALL, I REALY LIKE THIS INSTALLMENT SO MUCH. This book is just so much sinister and darker. The Coloss (spelling? I'm listening to the graphic audio) just sends chills down my spine, literally.

message 10: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (vlangloisx3) Faye, la Patata wrote: "okay apparently i'm stupid and the discussion posts are still here. FIRST OF ALL, I REALY LIKE THIS INSTALLMENT SO MUCH. This book is just so much sinister and darker. The Coloss (spelling? I'm lis..."

HAHAH LOL FAYE.

I can't believe you're only getting to this COME ON NOW. Just kidding. This book is just shit after shit after shit and oh I wonder how it's all gonna end

message 11: by Matt (new)

Matt (wagnmw) | 19 comments lol ooo..Faye.

So it's Kolass!

Wait I feel really out of the loop. I started the third book because been forever...

message 12: by Faye, la Patata (new)

It's okay, Matt! Haha. I'll probably finish the book this weekend. Graphic Audios are good, but audiobooks take so much time for me x_x so now I'm speedreading!