Stiefvater's Bookshelf discussion

Girl Novel > Girl Novel

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee, Stiefvater Fan (new)

Renee | 1025 comments Mod
All I know about this upcoming book is that it involves street racing, and girls. And it's going to be an adult novel.
Also, I'm kind of picking up they aren't the best behaved people, think Kavinsky and Ronan maybe but girls?

http://maggie-stiefvater.tumblr.com/t...

Also, all her posts about it will be tagged 'girlnovel'

But that's all for now! Will be updated as we learn more things hopefully in about June/July/August-ish. :)

message 2: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie eeeep more Maggie books!!

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia P (juliagulia07) | 16 comments I've been sooo excited for this book since she first announced it. All I could think of was YES, STREET-RACING GIRRRLZZZ.

message 4: by Renee, Stiefvater Fan (new)

I KNOW ME TOO!!!! I'm thinking girl Kavinskys... XD
And there also might be the possibility for a lesbian relationship maybe?
Plus it's an adult novel, not a YA sooooo..... *shrug* idk maybe there's drugs involved too?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (thetrisarahtops) | 49 comments Well, by the time this book comes out, I'll technically be an adult *shudders*, so the timing's actually kinda cool. I'd read it either way, but all the same. That's assuming I get through reading Raven Cycle IV, that is...

message 6: by Renee, Stiefvater Fan (new)

I know same! I'll be 18 by a couple of months. :)

It's scary but ooh at least there's this perk! :D And I do love the idea of street racing girls, especially since I'm driving a manual car and I feel like I'm Ronan or Kavinsky every time I change gears....which may be a bad thing or a good thing.....

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (thetrisarahtops) | 49 comments I KNOW. I usually drive an auto but I have lessons in a manual, and I ALWAYS think of Ronan and Kavinsky whenever I change gears. Relieving to know I'm not the only one! I actually love the idea of this novel, as little as we know at current.

message 8: by Renee, Stiefvater Fan (new)

I know same! AND THANK GOD I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!! TWINSIES!!!! ^_^

message 9: by Renee, Stiefvater Fan (new)

I know!!!! But I think it's not going to be a young adult novel, it will be Adult or New Adult so beware because swearing and strong themes and possible drug use. Anyhoo, I'm going to read it anyway. :D
And I have a feeling their might be a lesbian couple...maybe? I'm just getting hints off twitter and Maggie's tumblr page. :)

message 10: by Renee, Stiefvater Fan (new)

I know! She'll be great, anything by her is great! Even her tweets are great! And her tumblr, omg don't even get me started! :D