The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

THE MODERATORS > Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by georgiabread (last edited Jan 27, 2015 01:12AM) (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments If any member should like to become a moderator of this group, they must fill out the form below. All applications will be taken into consideration, and the best of the lot will be selected after a short while. Remove the full stops to present the words in bold.

<.b>Name:<./b>
<.b>Previous Groups as a Moderator:<./b>
<.b>Reason to Become a Moderator:<./b>
<.b>What You Will do as a Moderator:<./b>
<.b>Roleplay/Writing Example:

message 2: by katie, Dᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ Mᴏᴅ { ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀy ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs } (new)

katie (kaaaaaaaaatie) | 72 comments Mod
Wow! You sound like a really good mod, but I actually have no idea where any of the other mods are at the moment so... it's a maybe-probably-possibly-I-have-no-idea-what's-going-on
Hang in there and I'll tell you soon(ish)

message 3: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 214 comments Omg I loved both of your guys' writing examples, they're amazing! Like Catherine said, idk what the other mods are doing but I guess we'll discuss who'll be chosen and yeah :) but good applications, guys!

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 23 comments take kiks
she da best

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: You may call me Lacey!
Previous Group as a Moderator:
I currently am in two I believe. I am in the Season's of Kingdoms, which is a still work in progress group and also in World Without Sun. I have been in some others but due to the lack of activity on GR it became inactivity and was deleted. So currently just two.
Reason to Become a Moderator: Well here it goes!
1) I am active. I would love to help with something in the group. It could be simply deleting spam or helping approve characters.
2) To be completely honest this group has started off great. It is well organized and seems to be doing quite well!! It really caught my interest!
3) Just realized this said reason to be moderator so I'll be mixing it with what I will do as moderator! haha whoops!
4) I would love to gather other members ideas for maybe a group event. Not a dance but more like a battle that occurs? Between the two groups? Hunters and Mutants? It could be rather interesting.
5) If that one does not work maybe groups of roleplays could from a little event with a smaller battle.
Anyway! There could also be a place where the Mutants find as a safe haven. I don't know if that is already a thing. Haven't looked through all the topics yet.
I would also help in force rules if needed. Bullying these days is rather high. Cyber Bullying. But yes. It be an honor to be a mod. But totally understand if you decline my application!! I'd be a bit said but eh.. hahaha
RP/Writing Example: I'm going to put it in spoilers. If You are on the app and can't see it just let me known and I'll undo it. (view spoiler)

The Hunted| ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread