Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Can I get someone to read my romance novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hi, I was looking for readers for a romance story. It is 11k words, very short.

The story's name is Tainted, and it is about:
Rose Williamson and Aaron Light are two of a kind. They are too alike that if they aren't careful they will end up killing one another. Rose is a cop holding Aaron in a protective custody from those that wanted to murder him, but she has her other agendas why she is helping him. Aaron accepts Rose's offer because she is his ticket to disappear from two notorious crime lords wanting him dead. However, he doesn't want the beautiful detective to know that.
But, how will these two hide their true intentions from one another when they live in the same house? Will they come to trust one another to work together and bring the bad guys to justice?

Thank you guys for checking out my post, and let me know if you are interested in my story.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Henion | 2 comments Sounds awesome. I would so read it. If you want just email me anytime. mlhenion@frontier.com

message 3: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Thank you so much Michelle. I'm going to message it to you right now.

message 4: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hey Michelle, I emailed it to you, thank you once again. Let me know if you got it. Have a great night

message 5: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments I'm interested. Cassiefite@gmail.com

message 6: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hi Cassie, thank you. I will send it to you as soon as possible :)