What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Angels. Hell is cold. The MC's father dies a bit in the book. The MC goes to hell for some reason along with an army of angels. She's also living in a church for a majority of the book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Astros (new)

Astros | 3 comments At request of a stranger I'm looking for a book title. From their words I'll quote the details of the book.

"The MC is a girl, the book is about angels (some of which have had their wings clipped I believe). I think some angels or all have special powers, one of which is turning people into stone (I think that character died). Hell is cold. The MC's father dies a bit in the book. The MC goes to hell for some reason along with an army of angels. She's also living in a church for a majority of the book and being protected by one of the angels that have had their wings clipped."

"Yeah it's not a romance. The only part I very clearly remember is the mc staying in a church with a really sloppy angel. And them going to hell for some reason. Maybe to find the girls dad but I can't remember."

Thanks. My apologies if it's already been asked.

drowningmermaid | 126 comments This is a longshot but...

The Space Between?

message 3: by Astros (new)

Astros | 3 comments I've asked them showing that page and they said no. Though thanks for the effort.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38240 comments Mod
Astros, are you still looking for this given that you were looking for a stranger?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

message 6: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments This is similar but not an exact match to the Fallen series by Lauren Kate.

message 7: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 158 comments It's been a while since I read it, but Mercury Falls comes to mind.

message 8: by Astros (new)

Astros | 3 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Astros, are you still looking for this given that you were looking for a stranger?"Apologizes for the late reply. I tried to remember who that stranger was, but I could not. They were the only ones I could verify the source against. If I ever do run into them again or remember I'll check back with the titles given so far. Thanks for all those who helped and keeping it open so long.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38240 comments Mod
Still looking now?