1×1's > Needle & Kylie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 195 (195 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie X

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments ((I found it))

message 3: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Great ! Tell me more about your idea so I know I got it right))

message 4: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments (( Alright so idea one is where the husband and wife work for two different spie agencies that are going after the same targets. They dont realize that there both spies so they try and cover up there stories as good as they can,one day they go after the same target and draw there guns side by side and figure out that they are both spies. If you want a full story look up the movie mr and mrs smith

Idea number two is where two agents work together and save eachother so many times they fall for eachother and get married. They then become the best agent team.))

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((I've never seen mr and mrs smith but personally that sounds good to me- but it's up to you!))

message 6: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Alright,im leaning more towards idea one.

message 7: by Kylie (new)

Kylie That's fine!

message 8: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Alright. So should we make charries with basic iformation,just jump right into the rp or what?

message 9: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Um maybe just name and age and picture :)

message 10: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Okay. What should the last name be?

message 11: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Williams
Miller
Jones

message 12: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Name:Jack Williams
Looks:https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...

message 13: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((So not married right? Let me find a good pic))

message 14: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments ((They are married in this idea:p))

message 15: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((ooo sorry I got confused! I'm good now!))

Name: Riley Williams
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 16: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments ((Its alright,and should we start at there house. And you want me to start or you?))

message 17: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((I can if you want))

Riley wakes early- she always did. She was a morning person and preferred to get a head start on thing which was usually necessary since she took her sweet time getting ready.

message 18: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack woke up about an hour after Riley. He rolled out of bed and remade it. He walked into the bathroom rubbing his face he passed Riley."Good morning"he says yawing in between. He turned the shoer onto hot and waited for it to get warm. As he waitd he picked out a suit and tie fir his job.

message 19: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She finishes brushing her teeth and returns his good morning. " I'm gonna start breakfast. I'm making an omelet you want one or are you swinging by to get something before work?" she asks fixing her hair.

message 20: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments "If you dont mind making me ine that would make me the happiest husband in the world."he says. When she walked out he got into the shower and took a quick rinse got dressed. Before he went downstairs he strapped his gun to his leg and walked into his room.

message 21: by Kylie (new)

Kylie While she waited on the omelets to cook she hooks up her devices and makes sure her gun is secure in her briefcase.

message 22: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack walked downstairs and got a glass of milk. He checked his watch to make sure he had enough time to get to his job. When she sat the plate at his spot he sat down and put a lot of salt on the eggs. He ate them slowly. And watched her eat. "So,we are getting a new partner"he says making talk about his "Job".

message 23: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She sits beside him bringing her plate too and smiles,"Oh yeah? That's great. I'm sure you helped rope them in." she shakes her head at all the salt,"How can you taste anything with all that salt?" she smirks

message 24: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments He laughs slightly"Yeah,im the one."he took a bite and smiled to himself"How cant i taste it?"he says jokingly. He always thought salt improved the taste of everything."So hows work?"he asks.

message 25: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She shakes her head at him and smiles,"Great! Actually the boss is thinking I might be a good candidate to go do some employee training in our new location. Not sure exactly when but I may be out of town for a week or two. It'll be a great opportunity though." In actuality she was thinking her real job might take her out of town and this provided a built in excuse whenever she needed it in the future.

message 26: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments He nodded taking another bite slowly."out of town"he says with his mouth full. He looked to his pants and picked off a peice of lint."Thats good". He says gulping down the rest of his food. He looked at his breifcase in it was a dismantled sniper rifle with a silencer in a hidden compartment and also some civilian cloths.

message 27: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She nods and clears her plate. "I'm stopping by the gum after work so I'll be home 40 minutes late." she says grabbing her gym bag which needs to say didn't contain gym supplies

message 28: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments He nodded"alright."is all he says as he stands. He picked his breifcase up amd walked into the garage."oh yeah,ill be pretty far for work today so i might be late fetting home"he looked at his watch once more and got into the car. He started it up and opened the garage door.

message 29: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She stands in the doorway and waves and blows him a kiss before grabbing her stuff and heading to her car too.

message 30: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments When he got to the building he headed for the thirt-first floor where at a push of a button a secret door opened. He walked in"alright,whos the target?"he asks the ladies and guys working.

message 31: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She drives to her own job- there headquarters was underground verses higher up. But all the same she was ready to recieve her next mission.

message 32: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments When he was told he had to take in and question a russian operative he got his civilian clothes on and put a special type of glasses in his pocket. He knew the man would be havily guarded so he took his silenced pistol and walked downstairs into the parking lot he got into a white topless mustang with a red stripe down the middle.

message 33: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Is this the same mission or different ones for now?))

message 34: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments ((It can be the same mission))

message 35: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((alright))
She nods listening to their instructions- she usually tried to take a more subtle approach but figured her gun would be needed. She adjusts the silencer on her 22- securing it around her thigh.

message 36: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack drove to the place the man would be at. He was sure of one thing. He wouldnt be able to get to the Russian with out taking the guards out. He pulled up leaving his breifcase in the car he started to tail the guards.

message 37: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She had no intention of questioning this guy her goal was to kill him and that was her mission. She takes a back way hoping to avoid confronting the guards at the entrance.

message 38: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack came upon a alley way so he tapped one on the shoulder who followed him. Jack knocked him out as soon as he turned the corner."one down three to go"he says softly. He got close to the Russian but couldnt get him.

message 39: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She climbs up the escape ladder and gets through a window using a gadget to jimmy it open and sneaks inside.

message 40: by Kylie (new)

Kylie .

message 41: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments When they got into the cafe Javk sat near the Russian mans table you could tell he was anxious. He leaned down and acted like he was tieing his shoe but actually shot a sleeping dart into one of the mens legs.

message 42: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((oh hello! It's been a while haha))

Riley peaks out another window and grabs the gun strapped to her thigh and uses the sights to find her target

message 43: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments ((Got a little busy with school(/ ̄(エ) ̄)/))

Jack stood and walked to the guard acting concerned he sat the man down in a different booth only one man remained. He chopped him in the throat quickly and sat him down also. Jack sat with the Russian "привет"he said

message 44: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((That's fine!))

She looks through her scope observing each of the men below. One steady shot is all she needed

message 45: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack stood and took the mans back exposing a gun" do every thing i want and you wont be killed"he says in russian. He began to take him towards the door.

message 46: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She saw everything except Jack's face. She didn't have demands her mission was to kill him . She lines up her shot

message 47: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack was trained in spotting a sniper and as ge waled he saw a glare up above of the scope. He looked quickly threw his glasses on and moved towards the door throwing a tray in the air so the person would be distracted he got out. He looked up at the roof and pullednhis silencer out and put it on his hand gun.

message 48: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She was just about to shoot when a burst of light hit her face,"Ugh!" she says jumping back. She quickly looks past it and takes cover and searches out the man who messed up her shot

message 49: by Tim (new)

Tim | 666 comments Jack quickly made a jog for the car but the man fell he picked him up which took longer than it should have. He put him in the car and locked tge doors after he tied up the man. Jack looked around for who tried to either take him or his asset out.

message 50: by Kylie (new)

Kylie She shoots for the window and hopes the glass isn't bulletproof.

« previous 1 3 4