The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
This topic is about The Raven Boys
Past Group Reads > February non-dystopian BOTM: The Raven Boys

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments Our February non-dystopian BOTM is The Raven Boys!

This thread is for general discussion. Please be sure to mark all spoilers by using [spoiler] before the text and [/spoiler] after the text, replacing the []s with <>s.

Enjoy!

Riya | 1876 comments This entire series is absolutely AMAZING!! I'm about to start rereading it before I start the third book :)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 196 comments One more book to go in the series, but so far it's shaping up to be one of my favorites. This book is such a good start, too.

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments Yay

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments Oh I didn't know there is one more book left, when does it come out

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 196 comments Alison wrote: "Oh I didn't know there is one more book left, when does it come out"

It's not titled yet. It's scheduled to come out this year, but I have no clue when. I'd guess around October.

Kayla (kaylawhata) Just finished listening to Blue Lily, Lily Blue! I absolutely LOVE Will Patton as the narrator for this series! And WOO WE HAVE A TITLE NOW FOR BOOK FOUR! The Raven King

The way Maggie writes is so poetic, and I feel very invested in this story. Can it be September now? :D