1x1 Roleplay > Harley and Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Hey :)

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hi there

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments so I have an idea where pretty much a girl who is in a wheel chair due to a traumatic brain injury, unwittingly falls in love with the guy who hit her vehicle by a blown stoplight. I'd prefer to play the guy

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oh okay sure thing.

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Well that's just my one idea. We don't have to do it if you don't want to.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I like it

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments awesome :)

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments so charries?

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Yes

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments OK
name- Lexi Adams
age- 21
looks- curly, red hair, pale skin, blue eyes
about her- she is wheelchair bound for the most part but she is able to walk short distances with the help of her service dog, Duke, who is a irish wolf hound. she usually ends up in the ER at least twice a week due to passing out or pain from her traumatic brain injury.

about her service dog:
Duke is a huge Irish wolf hound who wears a service vest that has patches that most say something to the effect of "Do not pet! Service dog at work!" and "Traumatic Brain Injury. Do not separate handler and dog." he also wears a mobility harness for Lexi to use when she does walk but for the most part she uses her wheel chair

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay.

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments and yours?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Wait what? So does this mean you changed your mind or? Because you said I prefer to play the guy did you mean girl?

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments dammit...yeah I meant to say guy...I thought I said girl...

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments dammit auto correct......

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay so I need to know more about wha5 kind of guy you want him to be. Yrah she falls in love with him but does he know her? Does he have kids to worry about. Sorry I'm totally brain dead about how to make this guy act.

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments lol its ok...um it's up to you. I mean...He could have a baby...it's up to you...but...cure, funny, charming, knows when to help her and when to let her be

message 18: by Angel of Life (last edited Jan 26, 2015 07:43PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay.

Name: Axel Chamlers
Appearance:

Name: Ocean "Faith" Chamlers
Appearance:

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ok. maybe he is raising her by himself so Lexi becomes somewhat of a mother figure to her?

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sure sounds good to me.

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ok. I'll start.

Lexi sits near the pool side, soaking up the summer sun. next to her is Duke, who is lounging on the grass and behind her is her wheelchair that she uses to get around. Duke is wearing his red vest that has many pockets and also holds most of her personal things. Lexi is a little surprised when a two year old girl comes running up to Duke, who doesn't give it a second glance. Lexi can't help but smile at the girl who had probably gotten away from her parents. "Pretty puppy!" the girl says cheerfully as she pets Duke gently

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ((well....that was a long ass post. lol))

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments ((I'm going to change Duke to a Aussie Shephard. I'm an Aussie addict. lol))

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((Its okay. I think I'll make her five))

Axel was with a friend that day they decided to go to the pool. Most people think that Ocean would belong to his friend Matthew and not Axel. When he noticed that she was gone he quickly looked around. He soon walked over to her and looked down at thw little girl.
"Ocean You can't pet dogs you don't know."

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Lexi smiles "it's alright. Duke wouldn't hurt a fly...and I wouldn't expect and five year old to be able to read his vest" she says as Duke looks up as if to O.K. of the new people then he lays back down lazily

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yes but she should know better and have asked you first."
Axel let go of the little girls hands, he then took a closer look at Lexi did he know her. Nevermind that he just looked down at the little girl who was now sitting on her knees nd petting the dog.

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Lexi smiles "he's getting spoiled. usually he never gets this kind of attention from strangers while on duty." she says as Duke rolls onto his back for a belly rub.

message 28: by Rey (new)

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Ocean rubbed his belly with both of her small hands, she giggled as well, she wasn't pay attention to her dad at all. She then hugged him and was loving the dog.

"What happened if you dont mind me asking."
Axel asked her as he sat close to her while being able to watch his daughter.

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments She watches the little girl for a moment "I was hit by a car while crossing the street. ended up about a two month hospital stay"

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Oh wow, at least your here today that's all that counts."

She looked back over at her dad and the dogs owner they seemed distracted by each other. So she turned her attention back to the dog.

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "yeah. even if it means going to the ER at least once a week" she says with a half smile

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He didn't know how to respond to that so he didn't say anything. He instead watched other people in the water having fun.

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Lexi smiles at the little girl who is happily petting Duke. "what's her name?" she asks

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Axel glanced back over at her he still couldn’t believe there was a little person, and it was his. Axel smiled a little.
"Her name is Ocean. Right my name is Axel."
He introduced himself to her, after telling her his daughter's name.

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "Both very different but very nice names" she says with a smile as she crosses her legs instead of having them out in front of her. When she moves her legs most people would accuse her of not needing the wheel chair or just being lazy

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Her mom really liked the beach and at the time she was more excited about all of this. More than I was at least, I told her she could name her, I didnt think I'd be much help. Her mom died a year later. She was having another one. Things went wrong and neither one of them made it. So I stepped up my game and took care of her."
Hekind of explain to her, now that he thought about it he was glad to be her dad and her friend.

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "oh...I'm so sorry about her mom..." Lexi says softly as ocean giggles at Duke who is scratching his back. "ah duke! not in your vest!" Lexi says and Duke pops up like 'I wasn't scratching in my vest!'

message 39: by Angel of Life (last edited Jan 27, 2015 11:00AM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Ocean looked at Lexi and then Axel.
"Daddy can we get a puppy?
"Sweetheart you had a hamster, it ran away. We are not getting a dog. You won't take care of it and I'll have to take care of it."
He said to her and gave a small smile.

message 40: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Lexi laughs "if you want you can walk Duke around a bit with me" she says as Duke links ocean's face

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Will you be okay with out him? I mean she probably will take him just to play with him."

Ocean took Duke for a walk she was super excited and happy to be able to play with him.

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments "I'll go with her." Lexi says as she goes back to her wheelchair and she goes to follow ocean "hold on sweetheart. I'll go with you"

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Axel got up he had to stay in eye shot as always. He walked after then.

Ocean waited for Lexi along side with Duke, she liked Lexi and her dog, they were nice just like how her daddy was. Ocean soon saw her dad as well.

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Lexi smiles, watching the girl with Duke but she mentally scolded herself for letting Duke have so much attention while on duty.

Duke stays slightly behind, worried he might get separated from Lexi so he walks next to her instead of by Ocean as he is trained

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Ocean didn't really mind, she knew it was Lexis dog but know she needed him. She just thought as Lexi as a normal person the fact she was in a wheelchair did count or matter to her. She was still normal.
"Alright kido we have to do somethings ourselves.-
Axel said picking her up in his arms. She looked up at him.
"Like what?
"Well we have to visit grandma and grandpa and we have to get you some new school shoes."
He looked at Lexi and gave a small smile.
"Sorry we have to go."

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Lexi gives a small smile "it was nice to meet uou guys." she says with a smile. She frowns at the leash which is now on the Ground. "Duke, pick it up" she says and after a moment of thought Duke happily picks up his own leash and he brings it to Lexi "good boy! Thank you!" She says in cheerful praise at Duke

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Axel and Ocean were gone soon enough. They went and did what they had to do. Ocean wanted to stay with her grandparents, which was fine Axel's schedule switch to night shift for awhile.

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments The next day Lexi decides to hit the gym for a bit

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Ocean went to the gym with her grandmother. Her grandmother was only forty-seven but she didn't look like it. She looked pretty good for her age.

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 406 comments Lexi is in the pool section of the gym as swimming is the easiest exercise for her to keep her legs from withering away. She is at the edge of the pool with Duke keeping watch as she treads water for a few seconds at a time

« previous 1 3 4